• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term partners! Always open!

I get that

Unfortunately I have to go. School is very stupid and takes up most of my time again. Fare well for now

I'd be willing to see if our styles mesh :) I have three long term roleplays that are coming up on the 3 month mark so I can definitely go the distance :P PM me if you're interested!

Hey, I'm up for a fantasy roleplay and you seem to have a nice set of rules that I agree with there. I prefer 1x1's over PM, so send me one if you're still looking for partners!

Qan said:
Hey, I'm up for a fantasy roleplay and you seem to have a nice set of rules that I agree with there. I prefer 1x1's over PM, so send me one if you're still looking for partners!
Please be patient as I am in school currently, but I will have it up in about an hour

I kinda like your rules ;p

The rp group I'm in is kinda out of order and there's no direction as far I'm aware of. I live for story plots man. I have a list of 30 something but they're all romance though lmao. But I'm totally down to making a new one that's not in the romance aspect. ;p

Since I'm a new member still, I don't know a few stuff on here and hope I can learn and have a great expirence with you. ^-^

Mexicanaf said:
I kinda like your rules ;p
The rp group I'm in is kinda out of order and there's no direction as far I'm aware of. I live for story plots man. I have a list of 30 something but they're all romance though lmao. But I'm totally down to making a new one that's not in the romance aspect. ;p

Since I'm a new member still, I don't know a few stuff on here and hope I can learn and have a great expirence with you. ^-^
Becky said:
I'd be interested.
Would you two rather PM about the plots or just make a thread right off the bat?

It isn't a specific roleplay, just a bunch of people saying they would like to try roleplaying with me. I would be fine with you wish to start a one on one or perhaps discuss making a small group roleplay though.

Mexicanaf said:
I just realize--
I have no clue how to do these new threads omg ;-;
Sorry, I totally forgot about making one for us didn't I? It's no surprise I suppose, juggling five different role plays at once. Even I bend and break at some points. I'll make it now.

Plot is the second thing I love most in roleplays (characters are the first lol)

Yuri is fine but are you familiar with it? I'm really tired of coaching people through that...even if it isn't the main component.

I've never written a response that's been a few pages long (no one's ever given me reason to) but I've never written one-liners either

Ahem, perfect characters are boring. If anything I feel like my characters have too many problems, but hey more fuel for the fire ya know?

I've actually found that I don't like excessive foul language, if it's unnecessary it's unnecessary albeit curse words or commas.

Oh my GAWD don't get me started on the alignments...I'm actually getting the hang on neutral evil though.

How much fantasy are we talkin'? Because I like it too but I also like modern elements

Don't have very many ideas right now due to spitting out like 10 plots with other players and getting no responses (tired of getting my hopes up and then let down lol)

And can we post the character sheets in a spoiler? Can you resist looking it at it? Or is it like the cookie jar to a 5 year old? xD

Letty said:
Plot is the second thing I love most in roleplays (characters are the first lol)
Yuri is fine but are you familiar with it? I'm really tired of coaching people through that...even if it isn't the main component.

I've never written a response that's been a few pages long (no one's ever given me reason to) but I've never written one-liners either

Ahem, perfect characters are boring. If anything I feel like my characters have too many problems, but hey more fuel for the fire ya know?

I've actually found that I don't like excessive foul language, if it's unnecessary it's unnecessary albeit curse words or commas.

Oh my GAWD don't get me started on the alignments...I'm actually getting the hang on neutral evil though.

How much fantasy are we talkin'? Because I like it too but I also like modern elements

Don't have very many ideas right now due to spitting out like 10 plots with other players and getting no responses (tired of getting my hopes up and then let down lol)

And can we post the character sheets in a spoiler? Can you resist looking it at it? Or is it like the cookie jar to a 5 year old? xD
Honestly it will be VERY much like the cookie jar to me, but I do have quite a bit of self control. I also tend to lean more towards the neutral alignment, especially chaotic neutral, because I just simply hate a character that is carved in stone. I have a little experience with yuri, enough to roleplay and learn on the way. As for my preferences to how much fantasy, I really don't have any. I just use fantasy as a way to give more flexibility and variety to the worlds I create by myself or with others, because I have always found realistic roleplays too limited after some point and science fiction to repetitive. One thing I will tend to do when I have too many medieval magic roleplays going on is put weak magic elements in science fiction or modern settings, but it will be weak so it isn't the only plot theme and driver.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]Honestly it will be VERY much like the cookie jar to me, but I do have quite a bit of self control. I also tend to lean more towards the neutral alignment, especially chaotic neutral, because I just simply hate a character that is carved in stone. I have a little experience with yuri, enough to roleplay and learn on the way. As for my preferences to how much fantasy, I really don't have any. I just use fantasy as a way to give more flexibility and variety to the worlds I create by myself or with others, because I have always found realistic roleplays too limited after some point and science fiction to repetitive. One thing I will tend to do when I have too many medieval magic roleplays going on is put weak magic elements in science fiction or modern settings, but it will be weak so it isn't the only plot theme and driver.

[/QUOTE]
Ok then I won't do that lol yes, crazy is fun~welp, that all sounds good to me! When do we start? Do you have a plot in mind?

Letty said:
Ok then I won't do that lol yes, crazy is fun~welp, that all sounds good to me! When do we start? Do you have a plot in mind?
We start whenever you wish(as long as I am available-at school right now) and I have no specific plot. I normally come up with several for the individual to chose from or allow them to submit their own idea, most of the time leading to a collaborative plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back