• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Partner Who Enjoys Creating a Story Together ~

do-or-die

Hello, let’s get right to the point and start with rules!
Rules:
-must be 18 and older
-MxM MxF FxF okay with me
-stick to character’s personality of Canon Charaters
-romance is okay but there has to be a storyline to match.
-will not rp on google but discord and here are okay
-STORY IS EVERYTHING
-Not really a rule but I prefer playing females but I’m fine with doubling up and playing male roles

Fandoms:
Interested in Now
-Tokyo Ghoul
-My Hero Acadamia
-Black Butler
-Seven Deadly Sin
- just ask for a fandom your interested in

Original:
The storyline I’ll write will be vague only because I believe that we should make this story together. I enjoy twists and turns in the story so let make it fun! Also I will repeat, THIS IS NOT JUST A LOVE STORY, so if your looking for that you should leave and I apologize.​
amuses I want to play

Fantasy:
Muse A is on a journey to destroy the evil Lolth, Queen of the Darkness, for what ever reason the creator decides. On the way they meet Muse B who assist. The road ahead is a long one with may obstacles in the way. Will the hero and their some-what nice companion.

Crime:
Muse A and Muse B meet in some unusual situation with both being tied up and being held in some unknown location. Muse A is a member of the Valkyries, a very secretive organization, who have people in high places. They deal in the black market and everything you can imagine. Muse B can be whatever the creator decides; cop, rival gang, newest member, etc.

Demon Lord:
Muse A is in the military and has received a new mission; marry the uprising demon lord to protect human kind. Muse A opposes but if she refuses everyone she loves will suffer. Muse B is the demon lord and has a harem of demonic woman at his beck and call. His father rules over hell and Muse B has convinced him to make a treaty with the humans. For what reason Muse B wants a human bride is unknown. Do they have a soft spot for human or is there a much more sinister plan afoot?

More stories to come.
Also share your original story so we can chat

If your interested PM me

Last edited:
Hello, let’s get right to the point and start with rules!
Rules:
-must be 18 and older
-MxM MxF FxF okay with me
-stick to character’s personality of Canon Charaters
-romance is okay but there has to be a storyline to match.
-will not rp on google but discord and here are okay
-STORY IS EVERYTHING
-Not really a rule but I prefer playing females but I’m fine with doubling up and playing male roles

Fandoms:
Interested in Now
-Tokyo Ghoul
-My Hero Acadamia
-Black Butler
-Seven Deadly Sin
- just ask for a fandom your interested in

Original:
The storyline I’ll write will be vague only because I believe that we should make this story together. I enjoy twists and turns in the story so let make it fun! Also I will repeat, THIS IS NOT JUST A LOVE STORY, so if your looking for that you should leave and I apologize.​
amuses I want to play

Fantasy:
Muse A is on a journey to destroy the evil Lolth, Queen of the Darkness, for what ever reason the creator decides. On the way they meet Muse B who assist. The road ahead is a long one with may obstacles in the way. Will the hero and their some-what nice companion.

Crime:
Muse A and Muse B meet in some unusual situation with both being tied up and being held in some unknown location. Muse A is a member of the Valkyries, a very secretive organization, who have people in high places. They deal in the black market and everything you can imagine. Muse B can be whatever the creator decides; cop, rival gang, newest member, etc.

Demon Lord:
Muse A is in the military and has received a new mission; marry the uprising demon lord to protect human kind. Muse A opposes but if she refuses everyone she loves will suffer. Muse B is the demon lord and has a harem of demonic woman at his beck and call. His father rules over hell and Muse B has convinced him to make a treaty with the humans. For what reason Muse B wants a human bride is unknown. Do they have a soft spot for human or is there a much more sinister plan afoot?

More stories to come.
Also share your original story so we can chat

If your interested PM me

Hello friend! I have actually played most of those characters (including the demon) but I am most interested in the fantasy role. My fantasy character is a wizard that was raised in a very dark sect and has some connection to evil but he has worked tirelessly to distance himself from it. He has immersed himself in monastic vows but his abbot has encouraged him to move out and explore...to trust himself. He wears dark robs that turn into black smoke at the hems of his sleeves and bottom of the robe. He is working to trust people but tends to hide. You will know he is present by the black moths that accompany him. There may be one or there may be thousands upon thousands...they have been tied to him since he was a boy.

Hey there buddy, I might as well send you in a few plots actually. What do you think?
I do have a lot of ideas, let's say about 4-5.

But sadly, I've noticed the age requirement and I am not old enough. You might as well pass me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back