• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long term partner, Any fantasy setting goes.

Linixy

If you'r looking for crazy, look no further.
Hello all!

I'm looking for a long term partner to write a fantastic story with ^^
I'm open for almost any fantasy setting, as long as I can RP I'm a happy guy :p
I always like it if there is a possibility for some romance.

Let me introduce myself a bit, so you know what madness you will be throwing yourself into.

My name is Linixy, and I'm 28 years old.
I'm relatively new to RP forums, but I have a lot of experience in RP'ing.
I have been a DM for almost 10 years now, DM'ing for multiple groups. I also do a lot of LARP, which really help me stay in character at all time.

My first language ain't English, so I will make some mistakes here and there... though i really try to doublecheck everything I post.

Here is something i won't do... I really can't handle those typical female anime characters... Acting all weak and cute and whatever they do.... I find this incredibly denigrating towards female characters.

But other than that I'm pretty much open for anything ^^ ( ps: send me a PM, don't answer here )

Kind regards, Linixy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back