• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Literature Roleplayers/Fair Roleplayers as well

xCourtofDreamersx

The Devil Wears Laces
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. :3

I am twenty-three years old will be twenty-four in April. I am an Aunt to a three-year-old Nephew who has my heart in every shape and form. I am also a College Student and becoming a Radiologist as my sister is going to be an EMT and then a Paramedic. So, we'll be working in the same field. :) Anywho! I am usually on during the night as my days are usually busy with my Nephew or I am out being a chaperone to my family. Car problems. xD haha I am shy, but I am trying to get out of my comfort zone. I have improved a lot, but it's still a little awkward and weird for me. Also, I have days where I just write my stories and I can't tell you the website that I used because I guess it would be soliciting or something like that if I do.

Anyways, onward my son...

I am a fair Roleplayer which means I play both genders. Male and Female, but my partner has to be the same way because to me. That's fair. I don't like to be taken advantage of nor do I like playing only one gender. I am a woman, for pete's sakes. xD I am more Individual than I am a Group roleplayer, but I can do both if I have time. I am 100% supportive of the LGBT Community. I don't do OP or God-Modding. Even the Captain of the Cheerleading squad has her flaws and the Perfect Boy has his own as well. So, I do like flaws in a character. I really do like well-rounded characters as it makes the roleplay that much more interesting.

Things That I am Interested in Doing

An Arranged Marriage (Power-Based)
Supernatural Roleplay (Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Fae, Angels, and Demons)
Royal Roleplays
High School settings (Greatly depends on a lot of things)
Medieval Roleplays

Fandoms

Books:

Court of Thorns and Roses (AU)
The Infernal Devices
The Mortal Instruments
The Dark Artifices
Throne of Glass Series

TV Shows:
Charmed (Old Version. I dislike the new one)
Blue Bloods
Teen Wolf
Game of Thrones
Avengers/Marvel (Except for Infinity War and Endgame)

Games:
Assassin's Creed (Except for the new ones that came out)
Dragon Age (All series)

My Ratings:
18+ and PG 13

My Writing Style: (This is only an example!)

His eyes were smoldering as a smirk was spreading across his lips. My heart was thundering away in my chest and he moves closer to me. With every step that he took toward me, I back up. Not out of fear, but not giving him what he wants. My chest was rising and falling. It was silent between us, but the air was heavy. Sadly, I ran into the edge of the bed. My knees almost buckle right there if it hadn't been for him closing the distance between quickly to keep me upright. He leans forward as he whispered to me, "Do I make you tremble?" His hands were running down my body and my head tilted back as his lips met my sensitive skin. I felt like I was on fire and look at him through half-lidded eyes that glazed over with pleasure. His hands did make me tremble and if he wasn't holding me up, I believe I would have fallen over any moment now. He leans in close to me where his lips were hovering over mine before speaking with that smirk on his lips, "I didn't hear your answer, dear."

I only narrow my eyes at him before answering and realize that my response was breathless, "Quit teasing me."

He only chuckles and whispered, "I'll take that as a yes."

I parted my lips to protest against him but was caught off as he captures my lips with his. Moving them together and we tumble downwards to the bed. This man drives me crazy. Bonkers! Somehow, I manage to fall -irrevocably in love with him.

Hit me up if any of you guys are interested. :) I believe I can update this later too, but for now. Here is what I am looking for and offering as well.

Reminder:
I am only looking for a partner who can do both genders. It's only fair, huh?

Hiya! Really loved what you had to offer as a roleplay partner. I'm very much interested in a supernatural roleplay, I can do a high school or non high school setting, or even a medieval setting! Probably just dependent on our plot haha. Also, always down and able to do both genders. I would love to brainstorm with you possible ideas. ^^

Hello lovely!

I would love to start one with you, if you'd have me! You caught my attention primarily on the Supernatural category (werewolves, vampires, ect) and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices Fandom. However, I would be willing to do most of the topics you listed above.

I would like to clarify that I also am a fair RP-er, willing to play both genders. If you would even like a sample of my writing style, I can definitely send that to you as well. I like to consider myself advanced and depending on the topic 18+ or at least PG-13. I am a 24 year old female, so I love that we're so close in age and therefore probably on a vary similar mindset. I think I covered the basics, but if you have any questions or concerns, I'll do my best to oblige!

Also, if you had any particular ideas in mind in terms of plot line already, I would love to hear them :)
Feel free to reach out to me via PM. Thank you!

Hiya! Really loved what you had to offer as a roleplay partner. I'm very much interested in a supernatural roleplay, I can do a high school or non high school setting, or even a medieval setting! Probably just dependent on our plot haha. Also, always down and able to do both genders. I would love to brainstorm with you possible ideas. ^^

Hello, :)
It would be an honor to rp with you. :) Hopefully, I am doing this right. I am still working out the kinks for the site. xD haha We can do it in PM or some thread here. I am not entirely sure how to do just that, but I am sure it's not that hard. Haha xD But yeah, I am down for that and we can bounce RP ideas and scenarios back and forth with each other.

Hello, :)
It would be an honor to rp with you. :) Hopefully, I am doing this right. I am still working out the kinks for the site. xD haha We can do it in PM or some thread here. I am not entirely sure how to do just that, but I am sure it's not that hard. Haha xD But yeah, I am down for that and we can bounce RP ideas and scenarios back and forth with each other.

No worries at all! I find PM easiest to set up, I don't Pming you to get it all started and then we can get to the fun part of bouncing a few ideas around! (:

No worries at all! I find PM easiest to set up, I don't Pming you to get it all started and then we can get to the fun part of bouncing a few ideas around! (:

That is perfectly fine with me. :) We can certainly do that. :D

I love to do medieval fantasy and supernatural stuff like that, I have somewhat of an idea for a pairing with a vampire and a witch

I love to do medieval fantasy and supernatural stuff like that, I have somewhat of an idea for a pairing with a vampire and a witch

Awesome. What is your idea for the Vampire and Witch? And I only do fair roleplaying as well which means Male and Female for the both of us.

Awesome. What is your idea for the Vampire and Witch? And I only do fair roleplaying as well which means Male and Female for the both of us.

I kinda had an idea where witch's blood would be coveted by vampires because of the magical properties and such, it tastes extra good too.

I kinda had an idea where witch's blood would be coveted by vampires because of the magical properties and such, it tastes extra good too.

It could be forbidden for the witches to get mix up with the vampires because of that. I do have two perfect OC's for this too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back