• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Literate RP partners. Multiple fandoms and pairings.

skylarhaven

I need Coffee
I have been RPing for over 10 years now. I RP from a very vast amount of fandoms:
-Voltron
-Death Note
-Harry Potter
-Hannibal
-Sherlock
-Marvel (Spideypool please)
-Life is Strange (Really into GrahamScott)
-Umbrella Academy
-Stranger Things
-Welcome to Nightvale
This is not the complete list, just some of the ones off the top of my head. I more or less will rp any fandom if I know it, just message me a fandom and I will let you know if I can rp it.

* I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. or Advanced Lit.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. It's very rare for me to write M/F.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
* No OCs please. I don't RP with OCs.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply.
*If I have to decipher what you are saying each post I'm most likely going to leave the RP. Please use spell check. It's what the red lines are there for.
*PLEASE KIND OF KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO RP! Whether it be the pairing or plot you want. PLEASE do not make me play 20 questions to figure out what you want from me, or just make me come up with everything. You were interested in something in this post so let me know.
*If we are writing mature scenes, please be realistic about them. If there is no way a certain thing can happen, don't be like magic- it happens.
*I don't expect everyone to do research while RPing, but at least make it as realistic or close to realistic as you can. Example: If you don't know how a romantic and intimate M/M relationship works then don't write a romantic and intimate M/M scene.
*Please.
DO.
NOT.
WRITE ENTIRE SENTENCES LIKE THIS.
IT IS MIGRAINE INDUCING. Also please don't say the formatting is 'advanced lit' when I ask you to do essay paragraphs format.
*If interested or have an idea for a RP, feel free to message me with the fandom and pairing. I do pretty much any theme or AU.
*Mature and Dark themes we will have to discuss.

Last edited:
I’d love to RP spideypool with you! I’m also interested in Sherlock, Harry Potter and the umbrella academy if not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back