• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Group

Eye of Nowhere

Lost Prophecy

Greetings, reader.

Welcome to this simple search thread.  For the longest time, I've been holed up in the 1x1 section of these forums. Lately, i've started looking back into group roleplaying. I'm looking for a good fantasy RP which has room for original characters to join the cast.  I do have some specific wishes that are 'nice to have', but not essential.  So, if your RP doesn't conform to everything on my wishlist, toss it in here anyway.  If the story is good, I can adapt.  or any and all questions, leave a comment or send me a PM, whichever you prefer.  

Story Wishlist

• A high fantasy or steelpunk setting
  • A focus on a quest driven story or adventure in general
  • Inclusion of orcs, beast races ( like hobgoblins, kobolds, minotaurs, centaurs,etc), dwarves or thieflings is a major plus.

What can you expect from me

• Detailed posts
  • Length is adapted to the situation. ( simple interactions are shorter and to the point)
  • Can reply at least once a day in most cases. (This means that I prefer rp'ing with people who can do the same and who also deal with the working life)
  • I'll communicate issues with the RP, my capacity to post, etc.  ( Usually with a solution included for my character to be carted along whilst i'm gone, for example)
  • Plot-input
  • Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back