• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Group for D&D

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
Hello~ Everyone~! As the title says, I'm looking for a D&D group that's willing to accept me in. I have experience in 3.5, little of both 4th and 5th edition. I'm available Tues, Thurs, and weekends unless something pops up at home. I have a skype if anyone wants to chat D&D. I have a couple character created already but I don't know if the DM would allow them or not. Pm me if you wish to talk further.

I've got a group that I'd like to start

when I say we aren't playing in any real campaign I mean we'll make it up as we go along

@Creative 

What edition would you recommend for me? I'm familiar with 3.5 but would rather stay away from 4th edition. 5th edition would possibly be good but I would like to go for minonmancy with necromancy

I'm a complete novice to tabletop but I would be interested in joining a campaign if possible. I'm familiar with 5e but I can research other.

Hello I represent the OnyxKnights we are trying to build a community for new comers and vets alike we are connected via Discord and Steam for anyone with questions please leave me a message I will get back to you ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back