• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Genshin rp partners

Alemeino

Unlucky Member
Once again posting this cuz last time I seldomly got replies. I'm craving for some roleplays and searching for a partner to do Genshin roleplays. May have few ideas but I rather discuss it in private so we may brainstorm things together. Anyways:

Here are the ships I'm willing to roleplay! We don't have to double up and if any of these bother you it ok, we won't do it cuz I respect different opinions lol.

Zhongli x Venti

Albedo x Kaeya

Yae Miko x Raiden Ei

Those are my top ships for the time being, but I do enjoy tomokazu and rosacrose.

I can play any character although my Kaeya may not be the best, much better at playing Albedo but I can adjust! Feel free to get back to me if you interested!

One more thing: I do expect effort. I understand grammar is hard as a non-native english speaking but try to do more than one line or word.

Hello! I would be interested in a Zhongli x Venti roleplay. I am more familiar with Zhongli in terms of roleplaying the characters, although I can do Venti too if necessary.

Oh that is okay! I'm more comfy doing Venti actually 😂 thanks for reply bud, so um, do we go on Discord?

We can do discord. Would you be able to message me your Discord ID so that I can add you as a friend on there? :-)

Once again posting this cuz last time I seldomly got replies. I'm craving for some roleplays and searching for a partner to do Genshin roleplays. May have few ideas but I rather discuss it in private so we may brainstorm things together. Anyways:

Here are the ships I'm willing to roleplay! We don't have to double up and if any of these bother you it ok, we won't do it cuz I respect different opinions lol.

Zhongli x Venti

Albedo x Kaeya

Yae Miko x Raiden Ei

Those are my top ships for the time being, but I do enjoy tomokazu and rosacrose.

I can play any character although my Kaeya may not be the best, much better at playing Albedo but I can adjust! Feel free to get back to me if you interested!

One more thing: I do expect effort. I understand grammar is hard as a non-native english speaking but try to do more than one line or word.
Hi! I know this post is a month old and all, but I am interested in doing an Albedo x Kaeya roleplay with you, and I can be Kaeya if you would prefer that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back