• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for fxf rp partner! (multiple plot ideas)

sweetsesame

sesame
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi i have no idea how this site works and i've spent the last 10 mins trying to figure it out to no avail so i guess ill just make my own post???
i'm 24, i work a full time job, and i write a lot. like. too much, probably. so i'm looking for someone who can at least reply once a day and give at least a few paragraphs! i just have a few ideas, but please feel free to give me your own im very much a give and take girlie. communication is important as heck to me because i literally do not understand what's going on 99% of the time

some sci-fi ideas:
-A and B are space bounty hunters who are each other's target. when they learn they're a pretty even match, they start to question who would want one or both of them out of the picture
-A is from a colony of earth who dreams of exploring the stars. B is captain of a spaceship, and some mishap leads to A having to hide on B's ship
-B crashes to earth and A has to help them learn how to act human (cheesy, but hijinx could be fun!)
-anything superhero related is my jam; we can be rivals to coworkers to lovers idc

some fantasy ideas:
-Classic knight x princess but they're women so it's better actually
-good ole vampire x werewolf dynamic
-A is the sole surviving heir of the rightful monarchy that has been overthrown by an invading kingdom. B is part of the revolution dedicated to putting the rightful ruler on the throne. But dang, the chemistry is too real to ignore
-if u like alchemy and wanna discuss a fun alchemist plot i will literally weep with joy

other random ideas:
-A and B have been childhood friends but they've been in love for so long they dont know how to bridge the gap
-A is invited to a wedding and begs B to be their fake gf
-A is a detective and B hires them to solve a case, obviously they fall in love

I'm also into a lot of fandom spaces like marvel, helluva boss / hazbin hotel, pokemon, dc, lotr, got / asoiaf, and... honestly too many to list but i'm down to rp in those universes too!

oh also u can call me sesame, bagel, or sweetie or whatever u want i also respond to 'hey you' pretty frequently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back