• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fun RPers [ 1x1 Plots ]

Hello! I'm Thalia! My favorite color is purple and I would love to Rp with you. I am interested in the Mischievous Demi-god X [Insert Suggestion]. I'm thinking that I could have the other character be a human who has a certain power. If you don't like that idea, then I'm willing to change the character. :)  

I currently have someone I'm chatting with for that story line. Is there another plot that interests you?

Oh, sorry. No, I'm not as interested in the other ideas. Sorry about that...

No worries xD

Also, those hashtags were my way of having bad jokes. I realize now they may not have come off as funny. Sorry bout that!

Hey. Fairly new to this site. Currently in like 6 active rp's with two being multiple updates a day and the rest being an apple a day situation.

If what you're suggesting in mag girl x demon is along the lines of zero to hero then I am very interested. I usually take a day, or so, to make a char and till now (4 days *bead of sweat forms*) no one's taken issue from a character stand point.

Full disclosure.(have accidentally god-modded once or twice not realizing what an issue it was and since I'm new I might do so again. So purely on me being a baby in terms of RP experience I would beg some leniency or even advice once in a while :)  )

That being said I do not lack in imagination and have an adequate grasp on the language. Assuming that by a para you mean 4-5 lines I should have no problem  though I like to break it up so as to avoid clutter. Any thing else you'd like to know you can just pm me for deets.

Oh! And welcome back. ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. Fairly new to this site. Currently in like 6 active rp's with two being multiple updates a day and the rest being an apple a day situation.

If what you're suggesting in mag girl x demon is along the lines of zero to hero then I am very interested. I usually take a day, or so, to make a char and till now (4 days *bead of sweat forms*) no one's taken issue from a character stand point.

Full disclosure.(have accidentally god-modded once or twice not realizing what an issue it was and since I'm new I might do so again. So purely on me being a baby in terms of RP experience I would beg some leniency or even advice once in a while :)  )

That being said I do not lack in imagination and have an adequate grasp on the language. Assuming that by a para you mean 4-5 lines I should have no problem  though I like to break it up so as to avoid clutter. Any thing else you'd like to know you can just pm me for deets.

Oh! And welcome back. ;)  

Could you clarify what you mean by zero to hero? Like, are you expecting overt powers beyond the world, or is small interesting powers with great disadvantage/reprecussions more interesting to you?

I mean, as long as you dont mind me calling you out for any metagaming or godmoding, we'll be cool xD

And thank you. I'm trying to just do my own thing on here now. Not be so involved... xD

So there'd be no hard feelings if I made a Wyngro that looked like a Durant, right? =w =;;

So there'd be no hard feelings if I made a Wyngro that looked like a Durant, right? =w =;;

DONT YOU DARE!! THAT ANT THING IS TERRIBLE!!!!

(though,you could. you just have to follow their guide to start the myo and then upgrade it with what upgrades are available and make it a durant, kinda)

DONT YOU DARE!! THAT ANT THING IS TERRIBLE!!!!

(though,you could. you just have to follow their guide to start the myo and then upgrade it with what upgrades are available and make it a durant, kinda)

I never understood what you had against a tiny little ant such as that. Incidentally, if I do decide to put my time into it, I'll tag you when it gets done. 
632.png

I never understood what you had against a tiny little ant such as that. Incidentally, if I do decide to put my time into it, I'll tag you when it gets done. 
632.png

Well, you kinda have to do the whole, join the dA group and have it approved there thing.. otherwise I can't draw our wyngrew together T__T

Well, you kinda have to do the whole, join the dA group and have it approved there thing.. otherwise I can't draw our wyngrew together T__T

What reason would the all artistic Aurie be doing drawing something as closely related to a Durant as possible?

Could you clarify what you mean by zero to hero? Like, are you expecting overt powers beyond the world, or is small interesting powers with great disadvantage/reprecussions more interesting to you?

I mean, as long as you dont mind me calling you out for any metagaming or godmoding, we'll be cool xD

And thank you. I'm trying to just do my own thing on here now. Not be so involved... xD

Well is it gonna be like the Bartimaeus Sequence? Or is it gonna be more along the lines a deal with devil where I grant you power in exchange for the realization of your wildest fantasies?

An easier way for me to clarify would be for you to specify what you want :3

Well is it gonna be like the Bartimaeus Sequence? Or is it gonna be more along the lines a deal with devil where I grant you power in exchange for the realization of your wildest fantasies?

An easier way for me to clarify would be for you to specify what you want :3

I was thinking along the lines of djinn, where you make a wish, but it gets twisted. Only, this time the person that makes the wish also pays the price of a form of servatude or favor owing or something? And its started by an accidental uttering from the magician wishing for something rather simple, and being at the wrong place and time when making that wish. Her magic will be along the lines of illusionist/simple stuff unless the demon allows her greater power or sumthin' like dat.. 

uhhh... I hope that makes sense?

And yes, the reference you had went over my little head xD

I was thinking along the lines of djinn, where you make a wish, but it gets twisted. Only, this time the person that makes the wish also pays the price of a form of servatude or favor owing or something? And its started by an accidental uttering from the magician wishing for something rather simple, and being at the wrong place and time when making that wish. Her magic will be along the lines of illusionist/simple stuff unless the demon allows her greater power or sumthin' like dat.. 

uhhh... I hope that makes sense?

And yes, the reference you had went over my little head xD

Oh here. Taken from the summary for the trilogy (it was for kids and super popular)
"...The books presume the idea that magic, magicians and demons have been active throughout history, radically altering it. In particular these changes are reflected in the contrast between modern aspects (such as electricity and cars) and older ones (colonial-era weapons including muskets). The books incorporate references to various world mythologies and folklore, such as the Arabian Nights and Homer.

In the alternate history existing in the story, a type of oligarchy exists, where the people are mainly of two classes, magicians (the ruling class) and commoners. The British monarchy is mentioned in passing, but is said to have been overthrown long before the events of the book.

The magicians are the governing class and hold all important posts in the government, from a Prime Minister down through assorted other ministers. They are humans, no more magical than other human beings. For example, their ability to see demons is the result of wearing special contact lenses. They perform their magic indirectly by summoning, binding, and controlling various types of spirits from the Other Place and by creating magical artifacts.

The commoners are those who are ignorant of magic and who make up the rest of society. They are kept in line by the governing class through fear and ignorance. The commoners are fully aware of the magical world and know of the magicians' dominance. Increasingly during the time period of these stories, some commoners are born with a resistance to magic, or a sensitivity to its presence, or with the ability to see demons naturally..."

But your's seems select to you and not the world at large so how about making it more 'oriental'? I'll be an Imp that grants wishes in exchange for lodging and food. If you wish to make more than one wish though then I ask for more like clothing and cherished belongings and it scales up each wish?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh here. Taken from the summary for the trilogy (it was for kids and super popular)
"...The books presume the idea that magic, magicians and demons have been active throughout history, radically altering it. In particular these changes are reflected in the contrast between modern aspects (such as electricity and cars) and older ones (colonial-era weapons including muskets). The books incorporate references to various world mythologies and folklore, such as the Arabian Nights and Homer.

In the alternate history existing in the story, a type of oligarchy exists, where the people are mainly of two classes, magicians (the ruling class) and commoners. The British monarchy is mentioned in passing, but is said to have been overthrown long before the events of the book.

The magicians are the governing class and hold all important posts in the government, from a Prime Minister down through assorted other ministers. They are humans, no more magical than other human beings. For example, their ability to see demons is the result of wearing special contact lenses. They perform their magic indirectly by summoning, binding, and controlling various types of spirits from the Other Place and by creating magical artifacts.

The commoners are those who are ignorant of magic and who make up the rest of society. They are kept in line by the governing class through fear and ignorance. The commoners are fully aware of the magical world and know of the magicians' dominance. Increasingly during the time period of these stories, some commoners are born with a resistance to magic, or a sensitivity to its presence, or with the ability to see demons naturally..."

But your's seems select to you and not the world at large so how about making it more 'oriental'? I'll be a Imp that grants wishes in exchange for lodging and food. If you wish to make more than one wish though then I ask for more like clothing and cherished belongings and it scales up each wish?

I do like that idea. Especially if this kind of conduct was started as an accident, like the Magician girl didn't actually think her wish would really be granted. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back