• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Frequent Replies! [Always Open]

Cat.Chrestomanci

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not a Bad Slime

[class=fyuriwrapper] position:relative; [/class] [class=card] position:relative; z-index:0; width:300px; height:500px; margin:auto; backgroun9b9ba1; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:center; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=img] pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=name] position:absolute; top:20px; left:0; z-index:1; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; background:#da1445; padding:5px; color:#fff; font-family:'Simonetta'; [/class] [class=hver] position: absolute; bottom: 20px; left: 0; z-index:1; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; background:#da1445; padding:5px; color:#fff; font-family:'Simonetta'; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name=cardinfo] position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:2; width:300px; height:495px; margin:auto; box-sixing:border-box; background:rgba(155,155,161, 0.0); border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; transition: all 1s ease-out; color:transparent; padding:5px 10px; 5px 5px; font-family:'Simonetta'; [/class] [class name=cardinfo state=hover] position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:2; width:300px; height:495px; margin:auto; box-sixing:border-box; background:rgba(155,155,161, 1.0); border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; transition: all 1s ease-out; color:#fff; padding:5px 10px; 5px 5px; font-family:'Simonetta'; [/class] [class=textparent] width:280px; height:495px; [/class] [class=textchild] width:280px; margin:auto; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] width:300px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:11px; [/class]
[div class=card][div class=cardinfo][div class=textparent][div class=textchild]Disclaimer: I play multiple characters but you don't have to match that.

Hello there, I'm 21+ and have been writing for upwards of 10 years and RPing for over 7. Suffice to say, I would consider myself fairly literate. I am putting this out as a fairly casual advert, just looking for something to take my mind off some real-life stress. I can reply multiple times per day (at least twice) with at least three solid paragraphs per reply. I'll tell you if I can't reply on a given day if things get busy or something comes up. If you haven't heard from me, feel free to poke me. I live in a time zone that is 13 hours ahead of EST (UTC+9).

I'm looking for someone who can reply pretty frequently. I have difficulty keeping interested in an RP if the replies are only once a week and lose interest if the break is longer than two.

The genres I would say I'm the most comfortable with are modern fantasy, sci-fi/fantasy, and mystery thrillers. The genres I'm weakest at are medieval and slice-of-life romances. I know quite a few manga and anime fandoms including the mainstream Shounen Jump, the older Shoujo Beat, and some of the anime of the season. You can suggest a manga and odds are I've at least heard of it.

Plots (* indicate interest)

**A: Sirens

B: Eternity is a cruel thing, and loneliness is even more so. For a timeless individual, what does the future hold?

***C: Modern mages/witches/misc

*D: An alien/time traveller/alternate dimension traveller gets stranded in this world and has to learn to cope

E: Supernatural creatures living in disharmony

**F: An evil was unleashed on the world after the guardians became lax

G: Just some sort of emotional drama with moral dilemmas and no clear good or evil intents and actions.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=name]Partner Search[/div][div class=img]
3f74c70821c49c65d4262ca891a540e5.jpg
[/img][/div][div class=hver]HOVER FOR MORE[/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code by @Fyuri[/div]

If you're interested, please PM me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back