• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for female for rp.

J.A.M123456

Laugh, laugh, and laugh some more!
Hi everyone! Im looking for a female to rp with. I have an idea of a scenerio but feel free to give opinions.
The three Kingdoms, northern, western, and eastern kingdoms. They rule the world and each is known for something serious. The northern kingdom is ruled by a tyrant. The Western kingdom is ruled by the military. The eastern is ruled by the wealthy and are unfair to the poor. But in the middle there is land that is not claimed by any kingdom. Instead it is owned by a family that is well respected and known to be dangerous if messed with. One day the son, leon(me), wakes up with no memories and his family is dead. After a few days on his own and exploring around the land he finds a girl(you) running away from some guards. Jason is able to help but is now targeted for help the girl who turned out to be a spy. Can leon and this girl survive? Will they fall in love or become rivals and try to kill eachother? Help me write the story.
Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back