• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom Roleplays! (Updated 12/10)

SweetsxGiggles

A Constant Meow
Hello. My name is Giggles, and I am, in fact, here for some roleplays. I've been kinda bored between work and school, so it would be nice to make a friend with someone and just reply whenever I have time. So I'm looking for someone understanding who just wants to enjoy some fun cheesy roleplays. I'm looking for fandoms that I will list below. I prefer oc x canon. I prefer romance-based roleplays. I do love horror too depending on the series. I'm pretty laid-back.

I am a front desk clerk who works night shifts. Sometimes it's slow and I'll reply to roleplays. I also attend school, and have a happy relationship. So I'm not going to reply 24/7, but I assure you I will reply quite a lot. I'm also ALWAYS open to chat. So if I can't reply, I don't mind at all talking about how cute our ocs are and stuff.

More to know:

- Just be understanding. We all have lives. I don't require you to reply right away, and I'd prefer for you to feel the same.
- I don't require a specific word-count or paragraph-count, but if you do, tell me so I can work with that. I can do super casual one-paragraph roleplays, or long detailed replies. It depends on my partner. I do reply faster to short replies.
- I've roleplayed for 15+ years. I'm just here to make friends, and to have a way to get creativity out.
- PM me stating what sounds good to you. Give me whatever info you can. It helps.
- I require romance. I get bored of roleplays avoiding it. I'm a sucker for fluff.
- I'm cool with m/f, m//, f//, love triangles, love squares, polyamorous relationships. So anything goes.
- I can play up to 5 characters. I'm actually happy doubling, or playing multiple! But if you just want to play one, tell me!
- All characters must be over 18. Just because it feels weird playing a child unless it's a side character. Although I definitely wouldn't mind the idea of two characters choosing to protect this child and act like parents.
- I got weird ideas, and I might type weird. I get excited over my roleplays, and also get excited over other people's ideas and ocs. So I apologize if this message if phrased weird at all.
- I'd prefer to roleplay with someone over 18.

Fandoms:

- Miraculous Ladybug (I'd love for you to play Adrien, Luka, and/or Lila! I'll happily play Marinette, Chloe, Alya, Nino, Kagami, and/or Luka.)
- Danganronpa (I'd adore to pair Junko, Byakuya, Ouma, Pregame!Shuichi(I got a whole plot for this!), or really anyone. I can play any of the protagonists, Kiibo, any of the female characters, Kaito, Rantaro, and more. Please feel free to ask. I also wouldn't mind world-building this. We could make an entire killing game. If you're looking for a creative killing game with magical aspects, please ask!)
- Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea (Mainly looking for someone to play Sal or Fukami. Will play Samekichi.)
- Pokemon (oc x canon only. I've been dying to pair Bede after playing Sword. I also wouldn't mind pairing any of the rival characters from the game, Nanu, and more. I definitely wouldn't mind playing as Red, Hau, or really anyone. Just ask! This has so many characters that it will be difficult to list!)
- Your Turn To Die (I'd love to pair Keiji, Ranger, and/or Sou/Shin. I could play anyone else. I'd die happy if someone would roleplay this with me!)
- Gravity Falls (AUS welcome. I'm pretty open to who plays what here. I wouldn't mind pairing Stanford, Bill, or an older Gideon though. Or even a Reverse Falls AU Dipper or Mabel. I'm down to play almost anyone. Please ask!)
- Doki Doki Literature club (I'll play anyone, and I'd love to pair probably anyone but Natsuki. Genderbent welcome!)

Honestly, I'd be so down for a Repo! The Genetic Opera oc based Roleplay! So if you see interest in that, pm me!

Last edited:
I could rp miraculous with you but you would have to double as adrien

Hey! I really like Danganronpa, but I don't really do oc x canon roleplays often ^^; would you be open to doing canon x canon? It's alright if not!

Hello sorry for not seeing the reply! For miraculous, I'd prefer to not play Adrien. I listed characters I would prefer to play. :)

If you’re still looking, Pokemon would be fantastic. I’m happy to double and we can discuss pairings and the region of choice as well as what we are interested in writing plot wise. Let me know when you’d like to discuss!

If you’re still looking, Pokemon would be fantastic. I’m happy to double and we can discuss pairings and the region of choice as well as what we are interested in writing plot wise. Let me know when you’d like to discuss!
Hello! I'm very interested! Can you pm me? It's a little hard to plan over here. :)

I would love to do a bit of world-building and possible have our own danganronpa killing game going on, if you're still looking for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back