• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom roleplays (open)

Souldustwolf

Hello! Hope you're having a good day!

Of course as the title says, I'm on the search for a few fandom roleplays!

First the rules though:
1. Love to double! Meaning I play your oc's crush and my oc and you do the same. I also love including the canon characters!
2. Please share the amount of work that is done; writing, character control, it's easier if it's shared between the two.
3. Do not control my character and I won't control yours.
4. Semi to lit roleplayer so I do ask for paragraph styled rps that can be long or short; no one liners or script
5. Will do ooc chat! I am a shy person but I do warm up over time so don't be afraid to talk and ask questions ^^
6. Please be over 18, it makes me feel more comfortable.
7. Let me know if something has come up! I don't want to assume that you have suddenly dropped the rp. I do work two jobs and I have a tendency to forget so just shoot me a message if I haven't responded in a day or two.
8. Let me know if you're not interested in the rp anymore. I'll understand instead of having a sudden drop with no warning!
9. Have fun! It's better when both sides are having fun!!

Okay! Now onto the fandoms! The more hearts, the more likely I'll say yes, though I'm not going to say to a majority of them!

Fandoms:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: <3<3<3
My Hero Academia: <3<3<3
K Project: <3<3<3<3<3 (would love you to the end of the earth!!)
Youtuber: <3<3<3<3<3 (super interested in this one right now!)

Mostly looking for Youtuber or K Project as I have a huge craving for those two at the moment XD

Will add more as they come to interest ^^"

Hope to hear from you! Have a good day!

Last edited:
Still looking for/interested in a non-canon My Hero RP? Because season 3 has me really itching for some superpowered antics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back