• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom doubles/ships and original plot partners!

Kirayoshiicutie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will start this by saying minors DNI. I don't rp with minors so 18+ only but I really prefer 21+ since I'm 23.

I am looking for some fun and chaotic partners who like romance, angst, adventure, and headcanons. I'm neurotypical with a psychotic disorder but I promise you I'm friendly. I get nervous sometimes and my attention span is bad but I put lots of effort into my starters and responses.

I'm open to any Gender pairings but for m×m I'm only open to certain pairings simply because I spent 70% of my rp life doing yaoi and I'm mostly yaoi'd out unfortunately. I only play seke×seke if anyone even uses that lingo anymore.

Fandoms that I'd like to do:

Legend of Zelda BOTW:
I love playing as Link or Ganon for doubles and I also have oc's.
Loz ships:
Zelda(me)×Urbosa
Paya(me)×Link
Ganon×Zelda (can play either depending on the plot)
Cyberpunk:
I haven't finished the game yet but I'm totally down to do oc×oc for it. I can try a cc but no spoilers please.

❤️Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:
I'm obsessed with jjba and I love doing doubles or ships for it. I can play just about any characters for doubles and I'd prefer if it weren't oc×oc.
Jojo ships:
Femme Pucci (me) × Dio
Jolyne (me)×Weather
Femme Pucci×Jolyne
Weather×FooFighters(me)
Abbacchio×Bucciatari
Avdol×Polnareff
Anasui×FooFighters(me)

Ffxiv:
Oc×oc only. We can come up with a plot.

❤️Minecraft:
I have been dying to do a Minecraft rp based around the little bits of lore that there is and the general way the world's work. This will be more of an epic adventure.
Steve×Villager (any job villager and I can play either)
Witch×Steve (can play either)

I have some other ideas also that I will kind of summarize and explain if you want to hear more.

Princess dragon:
A princess has gone missing from her kingdom and the king has sent all of his best men to rescue her from the dragon. No one has returned alive. Now desperate, the king offers a large reward. Anyone who can save her and return her safely to the kingdom will never hurt for anything else. A person (y/c) takes on the task only to find out that the princess IS the dragon and gas a reason that she doesn't want to return.

Silent Knight (f×f but can be m×f also):
A mysterious knight vanished from another relam travels the earth fighting in wars. But what people don't know is that the knight is a woman. The king she fought for rewards her and recruits her to their council. Basically I'd like it to be some forbidden romance between her and the princess.

omg hi! i thought this thread was done for, but i'm so glad you've responded! i'm still guiding myself through this website, sorry!
anyway, i'm definitely interested in a jjba rp (if you couldn't tell from my pfp LMAO)!! which part are you most interested in? part 6?

omg hi! i thought this thread was done for, but i'm so glad you've responded! i'm still guiding myself through this website, sorry!
anyway, i'm definitely interested in a jjba rp (if you couldn't tell from my pfp LMAO)!! which part are you most interested in? part

anyway, i'm definitely interested in a jjba rp (if you couldn't tell from my pfp LMAO)!! which part are you most interested in? part 6?
I'm always on the prowl for Jojo rps! I'm interested in any part I just have brainrot from part 6. I can do any part. Shoot me a dm we can take it from there if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back