• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Dragon x Dragon Roleplay! (D&D Style/ FxF)

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Hi there, thanks for checking our my partner search! A bit about me: I have been roleplaying for roughly 15 years, most of it having been text based. I average anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs but can go higher when necessary, such as in important scenes or opening sequences. I am looking for a partner who will be very communicative and able to respond rapidly, preferably at least once a day and be willing to chat often OOC. I am unavailable on Friday's and sometimes Saturday's, but other than that I have a rather open schedule.

Now onto the good stuff, I am looking for a partner willing to play a dragon against my own dragon. I am looking for a partner to play as a female character, and I will likely play female as well due to already having an established character made. That being said, I could be convinced to play a male dragon and simply edit things slightly. I would like to include dice rolls in this like in D&D, but not everything has to be dice. Sometimes having dice for combat is fun, sometimes it's also nice to just go with the flow and not worry about dice.

We can discuss what setting we'd like to play in. D&D is the easiest for me because I know it well, but we can make our own setting as well.

Just send me your idea for a character and we can get chatting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back