• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for DND 3.5 or 5 Group

Eternalfire61

The Sacred Sword
Hello! I am hoping to find a game on here. I have played 3.5 for almost ten years, and am willing to learn 5th edition. I am able to be a character or a DM, and have decently flexible schedule. I will also play any role needed! 

Huh, I'm familiar with both systems, and your offer seems interesting. 5e is surprisingly easy to learn, especially if you're used to 3.P. In terms of roles, i find myself to be more martially inclined, (Fighter, Barbarian, Paladin, Monk, ECT.) but I can also play as a caster if absolutely necessary (Just don't scream at me if i play it "wrong").

I would to join in I've been looking for a DM forever now, I have two other friends who might join also. Please contact me about an information please.

I'd be willing to play 5e! I don't really feel like gming right now but I'd love to be a player. I'd be wanting to be a cleric maybe

I'd be interested. If we go 5e I can play a warlock. If we go 3.5 then we will have to see...

Normally I'd been happy to DM, but I just don't have the energy for it. That is unless people are okay starting with a pre-made adventure.

While not a DnD player, I am running a Robotech game that has dropped down to just one player.  If you want a sci-fi setting that is lots of fun, give this a try:

Oo I do like me some scifi! I think I might join you in that once I learn how to play

Edit: I've never watched Robotech so idk..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem. If you are willing to learn, I can teach you what you need to know. I just want people that will help move the story.

Hi, I've never played D&D before due to scheduling and timing nightmares with my group that plays, thought I would try my luck online. As mentioned though I have little to no clue what I'm doing >.> But I would be interested and have lots of free time as well as willing to learn

*waves tiny flag* I grew up watching my dad play 3.5, it's what got me into RP in the first place, actually. I haven't had the opportunity to play anything other than one (very brief and very poorly done) campaign, so I'm actually fairly green, considering. I'd love to be able to get back into it, especially since we don't have any local groups I can talk to (as of yet). If you're comfortable with explaining things to a newer player, I'm definitely all for it! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back