• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for casual 1x1

CryptedCourt

exploring the universe
Hello there! As the title says, I'm looking for a casual rp. I am female, 19 years old, and in college. I have a busy life (mostly because of chronic illness) but I like to break away from it all and use writing to destress. I have been role-playing since I was a kid but it has been a couple years since my last intense rp. I would say I am at an intermediate level and my replies will be anywhere from 2 to 5 paragraphs. My schedule can be erratic so I will be posting anywhere from a few times a day to once every three days.

Plot interests (not limited to): apocalyptic and post-apocalpytic, survival based, nature setting, fantasy, historical, superpowers, adventure, mission-oriented...

I'm not currently interested in any fandom or canon characters, I'd like to do something completely original. I would not like to do any romance plots (platonic preferred but we can do enemies, teacher/student, etc). I can play male or female and I have no preference for what you play.

I would like to do this rp via private message. In addition, I like to get to know the people I am rping with and talk about the rp, so you should be open to casual conversation and plot structuring or character analyzing.

If I forgot to mention something or you're curious about something feel free to ask any questions. I'm also open to any suggestions or ideas.

I've got a story I've been wanting to run that would check off survival, fantasy, superpower, and adventure. What sort of tone do you like to write?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back