• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for BakuDeku!

kinghotcakes

Hi there!! My name's Spencer, and I'm on the hunt for some BakuDeku (Bakugou Katsuki x Izuku Midoriya)!

First, a little bit about me:

☆ I'm 19 years old and a college student, so my schedule is a bit full of online classes!
☆ I'm very new to forum-based RPing, so please be patient with me! I prefer RPing on Discord, so a similar post has also been made in the Off-Site Ad area.
☆ I love discussing headcannons and other things with my partner! Please feel free to speak OOC to me, I love to make friends!
☆ I prefer to roleplay as Deku! Although I'm open to trying Bakugou, I can't promise I'll be any good at it!

As for things I'm looking for in a partner:
☆ Someone who is understanding of my schedule
☆ Someone who is respectful and patient
☆ Someone who is willing to talk OOC some!
☆ Someone 18+ (Preferable, but not required!)
☆ Someone with a similar roleplaying style

I really enjoy fluff and romance, but I'm definitely open to darker, more action-filled plots if you're craving something like that!

I'm open to either RPing canon or alternate universes, including but not limited to:
× Quirkless!Deku & ProHero!Bakugou
× Fanboy!Deku & ProHero!Bakugou
× ProHero!Deku & ProHero!Bakugou
× Soulmates
× Omegaverse/Primal Instincts
× Peasant!Deku & Prince!Bakugou
...and more!

If you have any other ideas for AUs or are interested in one of these, please feel free to hit me up!

Hi there!
I don't know if this is still open at all, but I've been looking for a BakuDeku roleplay and was wondering if you would still be open to doing one! If you're not still interested, that's totally fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back