• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for anime+video game+other 1x1s and good buddies!

tsumu

simp
hello! i'm din; fairly new to this site but definitely not new to rp. recently i've had a craving for more so here i am! first, here's a bit about me and how i work...

i am on pst. i can take anywhere from one day to five days to respond, depending on muse and my schedule-- i def don't like to leave you hanging, though! i like to write anywhere from 700-1k+ words per response, and consider myself literate. i only rp ocs, but i like creating new ones for every rp! or at the least, i'll modify one of my other characters to fit our story :-) speaking of our story, i love love love plotting. i'm big on communication! i prefer discord so we're able to chat easily, whether it be about... rp, chars, or anything really! rps are the best when you're friends, i like to think!

(about my post preferences: i will often consult you regarding your character(s)'s verbal+physical responses should i need them; i like to write longer posts, and that usually entails our characters interacting. i guess you could say every post of mine is like a little joint post. you're definitely free to do the same for me! and if you feel as if you need more time to mull over responses, then definitely go at your own pace-- i often take breaks when writing posts anyway.)

here's a bit about what i look for in a partner!
i prefer that you're literate, 16+, and able to write a good chunk a' words! i'd love it if you'd love it if we talked often about our rp. i'll often consult you while writing my responses. i'm extremely flexible with response time, but i do enjoy if you let me know that you're alive and well every now and then! i'd say if you are silent for any longer than a week and half i will get worried lmao

okay! here's the good stuff-- what i'm interested in roleplaying!! for each category, i listed things in order of how badly i'm craving them rn~~ (don't let that be a deterrent though, i'm open to anything haha)

anime -- jujutsu kaisen | aot | demon slayer | horimiya (this is literally just slice of life fluff romance ok)

video games -- apex legends |genshin impact | horizon zero dawn

other -- dnd setting | story of our own creation :-) i like slice of life, action, romance, drama, in nearly any setting. there will be plenty o' worldbuilding here~ hit me with your suggestions, or ask me to hit you with mine!

my preferences are as follows:
i often rp male chars, but am happy to also rp female side chars! speaking of side chars, i like having side chars and i hope you do too lmao
i'm happy to include romance, all pairings included. i'm a-ok with, and even prefer, more mature/dark themes. as far as char sheets and references go, i prefer animanga/video game fcs, but i've no preference for how detailed your sheets are :-)

whew that was lots. thanks so much for reading if you made it this far. i look forward to hearing from you!!

Last edited:
EST person here. If it is a day to five-day posting period, I would be game! I know next to nothing about most things, but I have seen Jujutsu Kaisen as far as the anime has progressed, learned a fair amount of Genshin Impact stuff from friends who are super into it, love a good D&D setting, and adore Horizon Zero Dawn. Perhaps my greatest penalty is that my posts range between 100-700 words commonly, depending on trading quick dialogue or bigger settings, so if you are comfortable with that I would be happy to chat and create with you. =)

P.S.: Beware. That bear is super punchy and irritable.

Last edited:
Oh man I'd LOVE to roleplay jujutsu kaisen with you if you're still looking? What ships and such do you prefer with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back