• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Anakin or Vader

dawningEclipse

A Beautifully Dark Knight
Hello! I’ve been in a large Star Wars mood lately, specifically something focused around Anakin or Vader and Padme. I have a few AU ideas that I’ve posted below, but I am looking for a dedicated RPer who can write a minimum of 2 paragraphs per response. I would also greatly enjoy someone who wants to build the story with me when it comes to plot and scenario design. This should be a story we both enjoy and build together!

A little about me! I have been RPing for about 7 years and I would say my writing can be fairly advanced but there is always room for improvement! Also, I do not double, I haven’t had the best experiences with them and have one get more attention than the other. However, in the RP I do play other characters and side characters if need be and I would hope to have a partner that does the same.

Sorry for the short intro, but here are the idea prompts!

Vader AU 1: Anakin was kidnapped as a child and raised by Sidious, told that his mother sold him and cared little for his wellbeing and having him grow into the perfect Sith apprentice. No one knew about him until the day of Order 66, when a mysterious man cloaked in all black made his presence known, wiping out most of the Jedi and taking his place at Sidious' right hand, his name, Darth Vader. (Padme in this could have a few roles, she could be a rebel he is forced to hunt down, was taken into the slave trade and was given to him as a gift from Sidious, or she is still working as a senator for the empire but secretly gives information to the rebels.) Either way, Vader will have to find out the hard way that the rebels aren't the only thing he will fight with, but after meeting Padme, also himself.

Vader AU 2: Similar to the first with him being raised Sith, however, Sidious's plan goes even deeper. Having the young Sith apprentice be found as a young boy by the Jedi and taken into the temple, learning from the Jedi masters and gaining in their ranks, it would be Sidious that would be the true master he follows. Anakin Skywalker was the part the young boy played as he grew into a man, fighting in the Clone wars by the side of the only Jedi he considered his brother, Obi-wan. Vader knew that Anakin was a mask he was trained to wear the role he would have to play until his master gave the order. Though when his infatuation with a certain senator begins to turn into something more in Vaders heart, Order 66 would kill more than just the enemy of the Sith, but it would target the two people he had actually gotten close to. When Anakin is revealed as Vader is it a mask he is taking off or one he is putting back on?

Vader AU 3: This would follow the prequels all the way up until Padme gives birth, though instead of dying, she lives and flees with her children to any place Vader wouldn't find them. With the help of Obi-Wan, Padme, Luke, and Leia Skywalker are constantly on the run, hoping that the distance they would put between themselves and Vader could mask their presence to the Sith. Though one day it seemed as the force had other plans as on their path trying to get away from Vader they seem to run right into him. How will knowing his children are alive change him? How will knowing he didn't kill his wife break his master's trust?

Vader AU 4: After the death of his wife, Vader seeks out her friends, not only are they rebels, but they are constant reminders of her. On one journey he heads to Alderaan where the Organa family is adopting a baby girl and the force is quite strong with her. Once he looks into those eyes of her it isn't just any girl he sees, it's Padme. He has found his daughter and nothing was going to separate him from what he believes is his last remaining family. But can the Sith Lord really raise a child?

Anakin AU 1: So this would follow the clone wars and prequels up until when Anakin has his visions of Padme dying. Though instead of waking up and not finishing his vision, he sees what he will become and how it would be he that killed his wife if he continued down this path of fear and hate. Knowing now what is to come, Anakin will have to make a choice, run away with his wife and children before the massacre in his dream comes to life or stay and fight with the Jedi.

Anakin AU 2: Anakin Skywalker was never found by the Jedi and grew up on the desert planet, protecting his mother and working hard to buy their freedom. When the clone wars arrived, he felt a calling deep inside of him, to join the republic army and help set free others that were like him and his mother. With his mother now under the care of his stepfather and brother, Anakin heads to Corosaunt where he will find that it isn't the Army that takes an interest with him, but a certain Jedi master he is assigned to.

Anakin/ Vader AU 3: At that moment on Mustafar, everything changed. His eyes glowing yellow, the dark expression in his eyes, her husband had turned into a monster. He was going against everything she believed in, everything she thought he believed in. But the one thing he wasn't betraying was his love for her. It was wrong, he was being manipulated and she knew it. Everything in her head told her to take her child and run, run away from the monster that claimed their father, but her heart... her heart told her to stay and help him, help him see the wrong that has happened, use this position to fight for what is right. So then in that moment of choice, Padme Skywalker took her husband's his and joined him on the path to the Dark Side.

I am also open to ideas If you want to add on or take away from any of them and if you have prompts you’d like to share if love to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back