• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an uplifting coming of age RP

T1tanic

Voted 'Most Idiotic Hairline' 3 years running baby
I've wanted to do something like this for a while but I've yet to get around to it.

Today is the day!

I'm looking for a RP similar to Wonder or the like. It can be platonic or romantic, but regardless I think it'd be fun to feature a school-aged outsider of some sort, alienated by a medical condition, their background/past, or perhaps just their own apprehension towards speaking to new people. This story would be about how the outsider made a friend. Obviously, I'm giving a very skeletal story outline because I don't have any especially good/original ideas for the 'meat' of the story yet and I'm looking for someone or someones to help me flesh it out. Send me a dm if you're interested!

I don't mind playing either role, though if we decide to go in the direction of romance I prefer to play male, and I am a minor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back