• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an Rp Partner!

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
So right off the bat I want to get this out of the way. I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ. But all that means is I won't use magic or cuss or whatever. I'm cool with people doing whatever they want to, just saying I will do my best not to do certain things. Well, now that i've lost 98 percent of my possible audience, the remaining 2 percent that don't care either way or are indeed brothers and sisters in the faith can read further.

I love writing! Especially roleplays. I love anime and have been watching anime since I was thirteen years old. I am a fairly passable writer, and will do almost any RP, just note that since I still don't understand how the female mind works(and it's likely i never will) I will only ever play male characters. Basically, to be honest, I'm an Aspie with a serious lack of friends. Since that is very bad for me I decided to try and make friends doing what I love to do, and is probably my only skill, writing.

Looking for a full Seven to Eight Member Crew to Rp with, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?

For now I'll try and make a name for myself and join 1v1 RPs. If you need someone to RP with, are at risk of your rp dying out, or hey even if you just want to mess around, just reply here.

I would love to do a Rp based on Gurps' Generic System(Not Tabletop but based loosely on the ideas) but I need at least eight more people willing to play the parts of specific characters. A Zombie Girl, The Demon King's Daughter, A Paladin, a Ranger, a Superhero, a Child King or Queen, a Mech Technician, and many many more roles need to be filled for that.

I'm 22 years old, I'll be 23 on December 16th. Would love to find a girl my age to just be friends with.(I have a fear of getting romantically close to girls, though I am straight, I usually just end up saying weird things that lead to massive awkwardness. Should be fine here though. One of the perks of an online site.)

Other than that I'll just tag the genres of RP I'm willing to play on this thread's subgenres. Hope to Rp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back