• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an RP partner(s) for the grim, dark future

GraceOfOurLady

Hello! My name is GraceOfOurLady (Or just Grace), and I am looking for partners for a one on one roleplay set in the dark future of Warhammer 40k. Some things about me, I can take a few of these at the moment, as I have very few ongoing roleplays. I can respond at least once a day, sometimes more if time permits. I don't expect perfection, but here are some things I do expect
  • You help to keep things flowing
  • You provide a good bit of detail with each posting
  • You respond at least once every few days
  • You make an effort to bring your character to life (death to one-liners!)
Now that that is out of the way, what is it that I am looking for? In all honesty, anything. I have a few ideas, but any good idea that is pitched to me is just as good as anything I can think of. Always ask! There is, however, one requirement-I always want to play female characters. Please make sure that any idea you have allows for that.

Hello.

I've got some pretty nice plots for you to use..

I mean, are you interested in brainstorming one with me? Like a fantasy roleplay? Sci-fi?
Altough, I am interested in dark-fantasy and dark stuff.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back