• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an original roleplay.

MechanicalHeart

Sentient AI
I've labeled it as quest.  It is my quest.  I quest to find an original roleplay with a suitable partner or partners.  Since I'd be willing to do a small group roleplay, provided that the rules fit me.  

So, lately all the people who want to start roleplays are into fandom.  While that's not a real issue, I'm missing something original.  So, this time around I'm only looking for original roleplays.  Preferably some grand adventures in a fantasy land or among the stars.  Perhaps both? Why not both?  I'll leave it up to you lot to fire your wild ideas in my general direction.  I'm curious to see what this site has to offer, next to fandoms. 

I'm not going to add more to this thread.  It's a simple interest check, after all. 

I enjoy original roleplays, but very lacking with building plots. Most of the time I just join the group rps that others come up with :P. If you have something in mind please pm me. 

I enjoy original roleplays, but very lacking with building plots. Most of the time I just join the group rps that others come up with :P. If you have something in mind please pm me. 

I would, but people look at me strangely when I come up with plots. Possibly because I come up with strange plots and settings.  I'll just swap 'possibly' out for 'definitely'.  

My hands shake as I hold up a gun and aim it in your general direction, something is stuffed in the barrel that maybe shouldn't be but regardless I pull the trigger. Something flys out the end of the gun and flys slowly and lopsided in your general direction until it veers right and explodes. This was my rp idea. 

Okay! So gross intros aside I do have a bit of a plot and it could be a group (so long as its small group). Okay so it's like sci-fi in the future, and the police force is made up of genetically altered clones, and people with cybernetic enhancements are being murdered. It's kind of a little bit like a murder mystery? You can play as private investigators hired by mourning families, or people with enhancements afraid to be murdered or whatever fits your fancy. Or if it all sounds like horse crap I can back away slowly and pretend this never happened?

Nevertheless I would love to rp with someone about something!

My hands shake as I hold up a gun and aim it in your general direction, something is stuffed in the barrel that maybe shouldn't be but regardless I pull the trigger. Something flys out the end of the gun and flys slowly and lopsided in your general direction until it veers right and explodes. This was my rp idea. 

Okay! So gross intros aside I do have a bit of a plot and it could be a group (so long as its small group). Okay so it's like sci-fi in the future, and the police force is made up of genetically altered clones, and people with cybernetic enhancements are being murdered. It's kind of a little bit like a murder mystery? You can play as private investigators hired by mourning families, or people with enhancements afraid to be murdered or whatever fits your fancy. Or if it all sounds like horse crap I can back away slowly and pretend this never happened?

Nevertheless I would love to rp with someone about something!

You mean Deus Ex: mankind divided? 

Original apocalyptic adventure RP? Interested party here! Shoot me a pm so we can make the plot if you're interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back