• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an easygoing one x one partner

Jubaleecruze

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there,
I'm Jubaleecruze, often referred to as Cruze. I have been role playing for almost 10 years and would like to have something occupy my free time.
I'm down for almost any kind of roleplay. I also prefer playing males but will play either gender just as well. I consider myself to be semi-literate and normally mirror posts.
It's pretty common of me to get real busy with life and forget to post, thinking I already have or just completely forgot. So it's totally fine to shoot me a few messages to remind me.

If you're interested, just shoot me a message!

-Cruze.

Last edited:
I'm interested if you have want to brain storm some ideas with me. :)

Last edited:
I'm not really picky with style. I'm at a point where I'm game to try new things and explore my style a little more. I do prefer to write a decent amount though, a few paragraphs if possible.

Ahh, good. I'm not much into one-liners, and tend to give a bit of detail. Not purple prose style, though, so don't worry. I mean, genre wise, what suits your fancy? Right this moment. ;)

Yikes, genera wise? Haha, nothing too specific. I've been super into Viking stuff recently, slice-of-life, some fantasy stuff [really depends on the plot. I'm normally down for trying things, but make no promises].
Those are what I mostly like, but I try to adventure out of my boundaries sometimes, so I'm not limited to those types, I'm just most confident in them.

Yikes, genera wise? Haha, nothing too specific. I've been super into Viking stuff recently, slice-of-life, some fantasy stuff [really depends on the plot. I'm normally down for trying things, but make no promises].
Those are what I mostly like, but I try to adventure out of my boundaries sometimes, so I'm not limited to those types, I'm just most confident in them.
Heya! Check out my rp then :)
I do have one section of the world inspired by Viking culture!
I was actually looking for a 1x1 in the rp!
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-chronicles-of-eiriond-unlimited-players.336028/

Hello there,
I'm Jubaleecruze, often referred to as Cruze. I have been role playing for almost 10 years and would like to have something occupy my free time.
I'm down for almost any kind of roleplay. I also prefer playing males but will play either gender just as well. I consider myself to be semi-literate and normally mirror posts.
It's pretty common of me to get real busy with life and forget to post, thinking I already have or just completely forgot. So it's totally fine to shoot me a few messages to remind me.

If you're interested, just shoot me a message!

-Cruze.
Hello :)
I'm looking for someone that doesn't mind a RP partner who is a bit spotty on replies ( I work full time and a side job at home).

I am more then willing to Rp with most styles, but if it's something I;m not okay with i will let you know :)

More then willing to RP a theme of your making/choice or we can brainstorm together on a plot or theme :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back