• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for an advanced partner for a fairy tale type RP

Hey, I'm Haunts. I've been roleplaying most of my life, but I've only done a few rps on this platform. I'm really in the mood for a new fantasy rp and I'm looking for an 18+ partner that enjoys worldbuilding, brainstorming, and bringing a variety of characters to life. The ideal would be someone that's willing to write at least 4-5 paragraphs, decent with grammar, and someone that's willing to play new characters as needed. Just to get some technicalities out of the way, I work a full-time job. I strive for at least one post a day but it doesn't always happen. I won't use pictures for character references. I enjoy romance, but not as a focus. I generally enjoy playing male main characters, and I'm also open to lgbtq themes.

I have a couple basic, rough ideas. I've tried to leave them kind of open-ended, and they are totally open to change. Right now I'm kind of interested in a demon trope. The characters in bold are the characters I'd want to play.

1.) Character A was recently bitten and changed into a were-beast. After struggling (and failing) to control their curse, they run away from home in search of a cure. Character A ends up following an inhuman scent, and finds Character B. Character B seems to have some answers, and offers to help Character A with their curse. In return, Character A will work for Character B. In their desperation, Character A accepts, only to discover that they've been tricked into a deal with a demon who's keen on using their powers for evil.

I wasn't sure whether I wanted a medieval type of setting for this, but I think it could be flexible. Let me know what you think.

2.) Character A is a prince next in line for the throne of a developing kingdom, and part of a cruel and wealthy family. Character B comes from a humble background, and is selected to work close the prince (as a tutor, tailor, etc). The two grow closer, but Character B discovers that the royal family is not as they seem. It is up to Character B to decide whether to expose Character A's secret.

If either of those ideas interest you, and you think we'd be good partners, I look forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back