• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~Looking for an Active RP Partner~ (Updated 6/30)

Musa Ink

Hey, I'm looking for a RP partner who is active and semi-literate. Please be able to match my post length (1-4 paragraphs) and play male in FxM. I'm big into Fandom rp but I also like original ideas as well. Before we start lets get down some ground rules.

~RULES~

*Please no one liners. They are annoying and will get the story no where.
*Please be respectful of my limits and opinions and I will do the same
*If you don't like a pairing give me some suggestions. I'm up for trying new things
*Don't just ghost me out of no where. I understand life gets in the way but I hate it when we're just about to start an rp and then their is no reply.
*I understand that English might not be your first language an that is fine. But to those who do have English as a first language please no text talk or skipping letters like 'hy' instead of 'hey' its just pure laziness and I want you to being all you have to our rp
*Doubling is required for Canon x OC rps

~Fandoms & Pairings~

Jurassic World ****

Blue x Male Indoraptor
Delta x Indoraptor (Male or Female)
Dino Trainer x Paddock Worker
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sander Sides *****

Deceit x Virgil
Virgil x Princy
~~~~~~~~
Star Wars****

Padawan x Young Clone Trooper
Jedi Padawan x Sith Padawan

***The number of stars is how interested I am in the Fandom and the bold is what roles I will be playing***

Last edited:
Would you be interested in doubling up in a Jurassic World rp? If you wanted cannonxcannon I could do that if you could do ocxcannon for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back