Looking for Looking for afternoon tea friends! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Oh good! Then I will not feel bad about my dated references :3 *Proceed to quote Sean Connery and joke about the Y2K Bug*
Oh the good ol' classics (that actually never get old because they still remain unforgotten). *Drinks up* This ambience makes me want to bring victorian tea to the table!

Oh the good ol' classics (that actually never get old because they still remain unforgotten). *Drinks up* This ambience makes me want to bring victorian tea to the table!
*Take off a bottle of Zima and pour it in her tea* It's gonna be an abomination, but at least we can't get anymore outdated than this!

*Take off a bottle of Zima and pour it in her tea* It's gonna be an abomination, but at least we can't get anymore outdated than this!
*Sniffs it* Alcohol isn't really my cup of tea (ba dum tss jfjdnfjsnfjkd I'm sorry) but I bet the other fellas would like some. ;3

Well, it's so damn sugary and sweet that you can barelly taste the alcohol xD *For some unexplained reason a CD album of the B*Witched popped out of thin air the moment the bottle of zima touched the table.*

Well, it's so damn sugary and sweet that you can barelly taste the alcohol xD *For some unexplained reason a CD album of the B*Witched popped out of thin air the moment the bottle of zima touched the table.*

*Gasps* Oh what is this? *Looks* Oh i know some of their songs... But why did it pop up right now? *Shrugs because doesn't really know*

Uh Oh! I think the 90s-ness of the Zima is slowly twisting our reality, soon we will find ourselves in 1997! *A nearby HD flat screen Tv broadcasting Steven Universe turn into a CRT broadcasting Aeon Flux* GASP! It's already happening!

Uh Oh! I think the 90s-ness of the Zima is slowly twisting our reality, soon we will find ourselves in 1997! *A nearby HD flat screen Tv broadcasting Steven Universe turn into a CRT broadcasting Aeon Flux* GASP! It's already happening!
EVERYBODY STAY CALM *is actually the one freaking out the most, but finally calms down as stated earlier* I WILL HAVE TO WAIT EVEN MORE TO KNOW WHO WHITE DIAMOND IS... Oh well let's just try to watch some Back to the future for some ideas.

Alrightarlrightalright, think think THINK!!! *Your smartphone turn into a bulky Nokia* I got it! Pass me... any soft drink!
THE SO KNOWN NOKIA AAAA *ARGHHHSS* AAhhhhh, aa, aaaa Fanta? *Throws Fanta near you* Orange has a soft spot on my heart okay!!

THE SO KNOWN NOKIA AAAA *ARGHHHSS* AAhhhhh, aa, aaaa Fanta? *Throws Fanta near you* Orange has a soft spot on my heart okay!!
*Grab the can of Fanta and slam it on the table. The TV turn into an antique radio casting some swanky 40's Jazz* Aaaargh! It's even worse!!!! We need something newer that only millenials drink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back