• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for adventure buddy

zizikitty

Crazy Cat Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I go by Zizi and after making my profile here a while ago, I am finally brave enough to make a post! Life has been very crazy and kinda depressing and I could use a distraction, if I’m honest. I am a crazy cat and gamer lady who draws and writes as a hobby. I have been RPing for a couple of decades at this point.

I’d love to say I want an in-depth story arc where our characters go on a grand adventure with lots of world building but I am honestly happy just to do a short term rp as well right now. I tend to give in depth replies, 2+ paragraphs. I’d like someone who can match as I cannot respond to one liners. I also rp in third person and find it very uncomfortable to rp with someone who writes in 1st person. I like to plot throughout the role play, talking about characters, possible plots and heck, even memes to one another about the story and characters. I do use face claims for some of my characters but if my partner is uncomfortable with FC usage then I’m totally cool describing my character.

Romance is cool as long as it’s well written. I’m okay with mature themes, by this I do not mean sexy times. I mean violence, alcohol, gore, etc. I actually chose this site because they do not allow sexual content here. Just really tired of being cornered into that being the only thing I role played.

My aim is to reply once a day but in reality work/life balance is very hectic right now. I know I cannot adhere to that so I wont hold possible partners to that either. If a week goes by with no word, I'll assume you've lost interest. But I will reach out and let you know I'm not dead or ghosting you. I don’t bite, just communicate. I will always try to reach out if life gets crazy. I would prefer to rp with someone 18+ as I find I connect better.

Check my About tab in my bio to see writing samples!

Plot candies:
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval fantasy
  • Sci-fi
  • Modern
  • Supernatural (vampires that don’t sparkle, werewolves etc)
  • High fantasy (elves, mages, orcs etc)
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Dystopian
  • Romance (mxm and mxf are what I am most used to writing)
  • Zero to hero (A nobody who goes through a journey and ends up being a hero of sorts)

I don’t care for:
  • Fluff (in small doses are okay but it gets boring after a while)
  • Excessive gore/violence. A dash is fine, just not a whole thread on it.
  • Depressing themes
  • Slice of Life (Some is okay to develop characters)

I do write in fandoms BUT I only rp original characters within that world. I find it more enjoyable to create our own story with our characters.
  • World of Warcraft
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Elder Scrolls (Would need a good plot)
  • Dragon Age (Would need a good plot)
  • ARK Survival Evolved (Would need a good plot)

Tropes/Pairing’s I enjoy:
  • Vampire x vampire
  • Vampire x werewolf
  • Supernatural creature (vampire, werewolf, demon etc) x human
  • Enemies x enemies who need to work together
  • Demon x angel
  • Dragon riders (have plot)
  • Shapeshifters
  • Monster hunter x Monster
  • Magic School/college (kinda have plot)

Plot ideas, at least the few I have.

• Templar x Rogue mage (Medieval fantasy, MxF or MxM).
    I’d really like to play the templar here but I’m open to playing the mage. A templar is tasked with hunting down a rogue mage that has been attacking and stealing goods. Some of these attacks resulted in death. Along the story it’s found an item was stolen from the mage and they are trying to get it back from the corrupt leaders. The templar then has a choice to make, kill the mage or help them get the item back, risking everything to help them.
  • Hunter x Hunter (Medieval fantasy, modern, or futuristic, MxF or MxM).
    A monster hunter is following the trail of bodies killed by a werewolf. They find their wolf but it turns out that wolf is also hunting the wolf killing everyone. Does the monster hunter trust the wolf? Do they join up and go after the bigger badder wolf? Can play either here.
  • Monster Hunter x YC (Steampunk, fantasy, or modern, would LOVE if this was FFXIV based, MxF)
    MC is a monster hunter, paid to hunt dangerous beasts and cut their numbers back so the roads are safer to travel. I don’t have a solid plot here. He could either be hired to protect a traveler, encounters someone who doesn’t know said monsters exist if this is a secret world he’s part of. If large dangerous creatures are known, then could be helping YC, hired by them or even another monster hunter. No real plot here.
  • Demon x Human/Other Race (MxF).
    I’d play the demon (technically ½ demon) who ends up vowing to protect your character. Could be a vampire aiming to climb the clan hierarchy. A human who mistakenly helps him. Could also be a demon hunter he encounters.

I genuinely would like a plot with a human who either doesn’t know much of demons or knows nothing of them. YC/She could be wrapped up in a far more dangerous situation than they bargained for when helping what appears to be a blind man.
  • Worlds End. (Post-Apoc, Medieval-light fantasy, some magic, mutated creatures/world, angels/demons) (MxF or MxM)
    A great cataclysmic event knocked the world back nearly centuries. No one can remember what happened but it forever changed the world. Medieval with some modern themes and mutated monsters and the rare persons that is able to wield magic. (Have you seen Love and Monsters? Very similar vibe.) Within the Kingdoms it is safe but outside is filled with dangerous flora and fauna. On top of this the angels and demons are fighting for supremacy. The demons are trying to bring the end while the angels are trying to prevent it.

MC is a new ruler, a prince gifted his kingdom by his powerful father. But all is not perfect in his kingdom. He struggles to get out from his father’s shadow and prove himself as his own ruler. Trouble within the kingdom is brewing, another kingdom starts to rise, one that directly challenges him. Attempts his assassination, though this fails.

Unbeknownst to him he is half angel, prophesied to bring the end of the world. Angels have been trying to assassinate him since birth but he is protected by a very powerful fallen angel, one that is exiled.

YC could either be an angel assassin, trying to get close and kill him before he fulfills his destiny, or a demon trying to coax him into bringing the end. Or one of the rare people that wield magic (more lore about them but this is getting kinda long lol will explain if theres interest!)
  • I didn’t know what “Isekai” meant but after googling it I think that would be an interesting!
    Not so much a movie or video game but I’m honestly thinking another world that we either create together or one of the worlds I’ve created. Although I would absolutely do this for a WoW or FFXIV story. No plot, I just think the idea is interesting.

Last edited:
Bump! Still looking. 🥰
Hey Zizi, I would like to discuss a role-play with you potentially, the plots seem just up my alley, and I am a huge fan of OCs and TES, too. I would be happy to do something original or set in Tamriel.

I hope this message finds you well. I will try and respond in a timely manner.

Good afternoon (it is afternoon where I am). I was browsing the 1x1 recruit threads and the word "adventure" caught my eye so I dropped by. I've been roleplaying for many years and I don't recall a time where I've posted anything less than a paragraph. As far as posting frequency, I am able to post at least twice a week and my posts are done in the evening my time. I enjoy OOC chatter through PM. I write in 3rd person unless my character's thinking. They are contemplative at times.

I saw you mention werewolves and I them a lot. I have created my own lore about them, especially in regards to an urban fantasy setting, I've been developing over the years.

I am interested in the Hunter x Hunter team-up of the MxM variant and playing the role of the werewolf who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Please note my characters usually lean on the younger side. I see mine as being 23.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Added two new plot ideas. Still open for a role play or two!

Happy Summer GIF by Yevbel

Still accepting role plays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back