• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 'advanced' roleplay partners.

caYabo

monkaS
Hello,

I am looking for a few roleplay partners that would like to start a long term one on one roleplay. I write very detailed and lengthy posts myself but I do not expect my partners to match my length. My main concern is for my partner to be experienced enough to know how to keep the roleplay moving in whatever direction the story is going. I enjoy any genre but I do stay away from fandoms mostly, though I could probably be convinced if someone had something interesting in mind.

I have no problem handling both the plot idea and the genre if that's what you would like or you may shoot me a pm with a genre idea and we can exchange writing samples to see if we are going to mesh as roleplay partners. I am interested in roleplaying with both males and females but I do prefer the roleplayer be 18+.

My favorite genres are Western, Medieval Fantasy, and Historical Fiction (any era).

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Western, you say. That makes this Westerner very pleased to read that.

Hello,

I am looking for a few roleplay partners that would like to start a long term one on one roleplay. I write very detailed and lengthy posts myself but I do not expect my partners to match my length. My main concern is for my partner to be experienced enough to know how to keep the roleplay moving in whatever direction the story is going. I enjoy any genre but I do stay away from fandoms mostly, though I could probably be convinced if someone had something interesting in mind.

I have no problem handling both the plot idea and the genre if that's what you would like or you may shoot me a pm with a genre idea and we can exchange writing samples to see if we are going to mesh as roleplay partners. I am interested in roleplaying with both males and females but I do prefer the roleplayer be 18+.

My favorite genres are Western, Medieval Fantasy, and Historical Fiction (any era).

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Hihi definitely 18+
I haven't been a rp'er for to long and my wheel house was usual Rp/smut.
I have since grown and am looking to build entire worlds/metaverses in story so I would like to try with you. If you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back