• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for (Advanced/Literate) Partners (Open)

CommonKilljoy

Hey guys! I'm on the prowl again for rp partners. I'll try to keep this as short as possible! First things are first, Here's a little about me

• I'm a college student with a double major and a minor, I work two jobs, am a member of 3 bands, and am a training boxer. I'm busy, but I always manage to try and get posts in when I can
  • I post from about 4 paragraphs to 20+. I like exploring the rp in depth and don't feel like I have room to move with anything less.
  • I mistly play male characters
  • I like dark themes and drama
  • Romance is not necessary

Now that you know a little about me, here's some basic things to help out in the rp

• Please try to meet my post minimum. I'm not a terrible person, I just can't get involved in short rps/get bored easy.
  • I play mostly male characters. This means that I play MxF, MxM, and platonic relationships
  • I have no triggers, but please communicate with me if you have anything that I need to avoid
  • I love plotting! I'm an awkward person in general. If I am distant in our first interactions, I'm just trying to figure you out/get comfortable.
  • I promise I'm very relaxed! If you have ideas or thoughts, just let me know!

Now onto plots! Here are some of the pairings I have in mind, below the pairing (in the spoiler) will be a plot idea if I have one. The underlined role is my preferred

General Pairings/settings

Former Musician x Musician

(High High muse for this one)
Pairing: Former Metal musician x whatever you want your character to be
MxM or MxF
Triggers: Drug use, anxiety, prison time, addiction, depression, and some suicidial throughs

Muse A was on the road to having absolutely everything. His band Sixth Sense was on the verge of becoming a breakout success. That growing fame was what pushed Muse A over the edge. Young and impressionable, he was willing to do anything to get a foot up. That drive was why it didn't take long for the rush of the lights and the lifestyle to catch up with him. Overly stressed and anxious, their tour mates passed the bottle and the rest was history. There were some minor incidents that never brought in any attention. Hidden by a leather jacket, the needle marks always managed to stay hidden. The onyl noticible traits were off the stage or on long van rides. It was only three months after being signed to their first major label that he finally snapped. After signing the contract he tried his best to get clean. He worked with a therapist and addiction specalists, which seemed to be showing signs of success. The withdrawal was expected, but not the relapse. He was at some small underground club when the next withdrawal settled in. The altercation turned deadly and landed Muse A in prison for 3 years with a possession and usage charge. Thankfull the death was ruled self defense. In those three years, Sixth Sense fell into obscourity and the band eventually moved on to do their own thing. Two years have passed since Muse A finally was released from the crasp of the state penitentary. Not much has changed though. He's still living in a roach infested apartment that he can still barely afford. It took almost a year to finally get a job and like most washed up metal singers, it ended up at some small time guitar store.

(This one can go in a million directions, I just had an idea for a character. This can go in so many directions. Basically I want M/C to have this whole redemption arc type thing. Y/C can be a musician, a former fan, and owner of a club looking for an emergency singer, or just a random person. We can make this into two broken people using each other to climb back to the light or, basically anything else)
Historical
Apocalyptic
Crime
Supernatural (not the show)
Science fiction
Horror
Spies
Political things

I know I left some things out, but if interested shoot me a PM or leave a comment here!

Oh! I have a great idea to add to this, but I do want to make sure about a couple of things before anything:
1. I prefer to use anime pics. My partners can also use those or descriptions if they prefer, but I can't deal with photo/realistic pics. What's your stance on that matter?

2. Do you roleplay on threads, PMs or somewhere else?

Oh! I have a great idea to add to this, but I do want to make sure about a couple of things before anything:
1. I prefer to use anime pics. My partners can also use those or descriptions if they prefer, but I can't deal with photo/realistic pics. What's your stance on that matter?

2. Do you roleplay on threads, PMs or somewhere else?

Hey there!

I'm not too picky on those things. I'm partial to realistics, but I won't turn someone down because they use anime.

I generally use PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back