• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for active (non novel length) 1x1 rps. (Active)

SlasherBasher

It’s near impossible to find good solid back and forth roleplay anymore. I have never been able to get into the Novel length, reply once a day or less roleplay. I want good back and forth matching length timely reply’s. Not novels but not one liners. I feel like people have forgotten that roleplay is supposed to be interactive and have emotion and feel, not just be writing a book. If it’s your cup of tea awesome but I e never understood how people can get invested in roleplay where they get a reply a week or every few day’s (Not saying be on everyday or gotta roleplay everyday but when you are on and role playing.)

So that is basically the gist of why I’m making this search thread. I as anyone would have particular things I would love to rp (that I will post below However I’m open to basically all ideas at this point as long as you fit the mold of what I mentioned above. Message me any fandom or original ideas and title it *Feeling* and I will respond kindly and let you know one way or the other if I am interested. I hate writing out search threads so please excuse the sloppiness :p.

Now I will list a few rps that I would like to do. Listed with 1-3 stars ⭐️ showing my interest level currently. I’m open to pretty much all pairing from fandoms though I do have preferences. I do MXF as far as in Rp characters but I don’t mind if you are male or female etc playing them.

Underworld ***
Twilight *
Mortal instruments ** (Rusty on Lore)
Beautiful Creatures ** (Rusty on Lore)
Sword Art Online or a generic with same general plot **
Charlotte ** (Little Rusty)
Angel Beats! *** (Little Rusty)
Seraph Of The End **
Hunger Games **
Vanguard **
Katawa Shoujo ***

(Non Fandom) I have plots for them.

Demonxhuman **
DemonxAngel ***
PopularXRoughLife ***
Childhood friends **
PopularXBadBoy **
Gifted Academy ***
GiftedBoyXNormalGirl **
BlindXNormal **

not in the list, but since you got a jason profile picture i suppose i'll ask, would you be willing to roleplay any slashers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back