• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a YOU inspired roleplay with OCs. Preferably MxM but other pairings are also acceprable including transgender or nonbinary

Hello guys! It's been a long time. But I'm back now and lots happened while I was MIA but that's not important. What's important is that I'm excited to be back and itching to get back into some RP's with a few of you amazing people 😁

Okay so to get the details of what I want down I should probably say a few words about myself so you can see if you even want to continue reading this let alone be my RP partner.

☂ I write in third person past tense.

☂ I have been diagnosed with BPD so I can be slightly unpredictable, I do have it under control for the most part. It just means there are days I might not want to show up on RPN to avoid bothering you with my moods, it doesn't happen often but it's still a possibility.

☂ I would like to think of myself as semi-lit but can't be entirely sure how others would categorize my writing ability. I tend to write at least two paragraphs, sometimes more and use spellcheck so I don't send out a post with a ton of mistakes.

☂ English is not my native language so please understand that a mistake can happen from time to time. I do fix it if I notice it so... I hope that makes up for it.

☂ I'm accepting of any LGBT+ characters and pairings as well as MxF. Gay, lesbian transgender and nonbinary characters are just as welcome as straight ones.

☂ I like to plot with my partners and talk about the roleplay and characters.

Now, what I'm looking for:

✒ please talk to me if you want to change something about the RP or if you want to strop it. I won't be mad, promise.

✒ no suicidal characters please. It can be mentioned or a crime can be staged as one but don't go into too much detail.

✒ please no one-liners. One paragraph at the very minimum. I will try to mirror your post length of course.

✒ if you will be absent for long periods of time please let me know in advance.

Okay so for the plot I would like for us to make up one together so each of us can add things we would like to have in our story. I do like the tv series but we can add our own ideas to make a story that's similar but not exactly the same.

I like all kinds of themes but am currently craving something a bit darker with a hint or psychological in it.

P.s.: we can keep the same characters throughout the whole story or switch some as we go to make things interesting.

Well that's it for now. Hope I find someone willing to RP with me 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back