• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheColourRed

One Time Luck
Hello! I'm looking for someone to do a fantasy roleplay, I can do both modern or medieval though. I roleplay mostly as male but I can switch to female if you want too, I can also do M/M M/F Or even F/F. I don't have any specific plots ready for a normal fantasy rp but I can usually make one up real quick.

I would also like to roleplay Mahoutsukai no Yome, preferably Elias and Chise, I'd rp as Chise.

I am a big fan of a god x human type roleplay, in which case I'd be the god/higher being, if you want to do that kind of roleplay I have a few plots ready.

My only requirement is that you write atleast more then 1 sentence at a time, I need something to work with and 1 sentence just doesn't cut it. Other then that I'm pretty flexible with anything.

So if you are still interested feel free to PM me!

I would love to roleplay with you! My character will go as a Female. And erm, do you have discord? Since it's better to like communicate I guess to create the roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back