• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOOKING FOR A RP PARTNER PLEASE

Kitana3440

Hey i wanna roleplay im gonna list fandoms i like if you like any comment that you wanna roleplay i roleplay fandoms the fandoms that have hearts next to them will be the ones i really wanna do but will do any i listed
So these are my rules i have they may seem strict or something but this is what im used to

Be able to play male and female Be able to play more then one characterIm looking for people who dont care about grammerIm not the type to right in paragraphs im not like literate or semi but i would try being detail if i can you get what you get Dont be rude just cause i dont right enough in detail or i spelled something wrongPlease dont take to long when replyingIm fine with darker themesI prefer playing ocs and having you play canonThe accuracy is important to me and the accuracy of the character your playing should be at least 70 to 80% spot onAlsoI only play(mxf)Make sure you communicate if your busy,tired etc let me know so we can continue later*

♡Mortal Kombat(deadly alliance to armageddon or mortal kombat 9 to mortal kombat x)
Saints row(1 to 4)
♡happy tree friends(play flippy and flipqy
♡Ren&Stimpy(will think of a plot with you)
♡Crash bandicoot
Kpop(bts or bigbang)

Hey i wanna roleplay im gonna list fandoms i like if you like any comment that you wanna roleplay i roleplay fandoms the fandoms that have hearts next to them will be the ones i really wanna do but will do any i listed
So these are my rules i have they may seem strict or something but this is what im used to

Be able to play male and female Be able to play more then one characterIm looking for people who dont care about grammerIm not the type to right in paragraphs im not like literate or semi but i would try being detail if i can you get what you get Dont be rude just cause i dont right enough in detail or i spelled something wrongPlease dont take to long when replyingIm fine with darker themesI prefer playing ocs and having you play canonThe accuracy is important to me and the accuracy of the character your playing should be at least 70 to 80% spot onAlsoI only play(mxf)Make sure you communicate if your busy,tired etc let me know so we can continue later*

♡Mortal Kombat(deadly alliance to armageddon or mortal kombat 9 to mortal kombat x)
Saints row(1 to 4)
♡happy tree friends(play flippy and flipqy
♡Ren&Stimpy(will think of a plot with you)
♡Crash bandicoot
Kpop(bts or bigbang)
If I could try BTS

Do you do romance rps? Like I kinda just skimmed your thing and since you were wanting multiple characters and someone who can play male and female I assumed you wanted a double type situation
Yea but please resd all of my tules

Yeah we have the same views want me to shoot a pm where we can discuss details??

Leaning towards
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Mortal Kombat (I do have an MK9 plot idea that could be developed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back