• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a rp partner (open)

crypt

"where's everyone going? bingo?" - leon kennedy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
yoo! if you're looking for an rp partner, then you've come to the right place!
this post is going to be fairly short for the sake of simplicity, so the details of the rp can be explained in dms.
before we get to that, let's go over some important information

‣ about me:
helloo, you can call me crypt and i'm 16 years old. i've been rping for 4 years, so a good chunk of my life. i'm trans (ftm) and pansexual, so LGBTQIA+ themes in rps are more than okay with me. i respond within 7 days, but feel free to give me a nudge if i don't answer in that period because i most likely got sidetracked.

‣ rp preferences:
when it comes to rps, i'm not too picky because i understand that people still have stuff to do in their own lives outside of the internet. in rp partners, i typically prefer a response length of 3-5 sentences (but they're welcome to write more) with proper grammar. if my partner gets detailed, then i'm going to be more detailed and interested as well. as for the rps themselves, i do prefer original OCxOC rps because again, i love creating worlds + adding minute details that may be noticed for a split second in a throwaway line, but i'm not going to turn down a fandom rp. if you are interested in a fandom rp, we can always discuss that at length in dms and go back and forth to see what fandoms we're both interested in and settle on one. i'm down to play any role or pairing and I'll pretty much go along with anything

— if you're still interested after reading my rambles, message me! —

Users who are viewing this thread

Back