• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings crypt's simple and straightforward OCxOC interest check

crypt

"where's everyone going? bingo?" - leon kennedy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
crypt's simple and straightforward OCxOC interest check
(don't reply to this thread, shoot me a PM if interested!)

• ABOUT ME

• you can call me crypt & as of right now, i am 16 years old
    • as a part of the LGBTQIA+ community, i'll have LGBTQIA+ themes in my rps
    • i am in the EST timezone
    • i would consider myself lazy lit, so around 500 words minimum and up to 1,000 words maximum, however, i may write more from time to time
    • i literally have too much time on my hands, so i'm on here most of the time
    • i'll respond within 7 days, but i tend to respond before 7 days has elapsed
    • i am comfy writing romance stories (and prefer those), but on occasion, i don't mind doing a platonic rp
    • communication is an absolute must⎯ i love to meme about what's going on in the roleplay and swoon over the characters
    • more mature themes don't bother me, i only have a couple of triggers and hard limits (which can be discussed in further detail in pms)
    • i'm open to rping anywhere (ie: threads, pms, discord)
    • i prefer doubling in rps, single rps are well and good but its easy for me to loose interest with them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back