• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a RP Partner! (OPEN)

xokenziee.

✨got that superstar shine bright feeling✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my 1x1 Request Page~! My name is sugarbunny. I roleplay with ANYONE as long as:
• Followed RpNation Rules, meaning no sexual activity. I’m willing to go is kissing.
• I would like to play female at any sort, I don’t feel comfortable playing boys. I don’t know why. But I’m open to playing FxM, or FxF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I Really, Really, Really like Gacha Life. I would like to go as plots of these.
[Key:]
{Bold: Wanting Badly.}
{Italics: I’m okay with it!}

The Hated Child ~ {(your oc name) was abandoned and now was taken in by a spoiled mother and a loving father, and right after her father leaves, she gets abused. (Me), her sister, softens up to her and makes her popular until high school.}
•Love you for who you are ~ {(name) came to Middle Bay High School as his/her first day, but a deaf girl (me) comes also and gets bullied until high school, and (your oc name) and (me) become friends. Possibly, boyfriend/girlfriend or girlfriend/girlfriend? [Like the movie, Silent Voice!]}
•Hidden Sisters ~ {(your oc name) goes to Middle Bay Middle School, meeting (me) after your group of gals/boys was bullying (me). But when (me) starts to get depression, (your oc name) knows that’s enough by standing up for (me). But who would know that (me) was depressed? A rumor.}
Why Her, Not Me? ~
Dark Angels
•His/Her Little Bet...

Thank you, and please respond to me through PM or Here!

Last edited:
Welcome to my 1x1 Request Page~! My name is sugarbunny. I roleplay with ANYONE as long as:
• Followed RpNation Rules, meaning no sexual activity. I’m willing to go is kissing.
• I would like to play female at any sort, I don’t feel comfortable playing boys. I don’t know why. But I’m open to playing FxM, or FxF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I Really, Really, Really like Gacha Life. I would like to go as plots of these.
[Key:]
{Bold: Wanting Badly.}
{Italics: I’m okay with it!}

The Hated Child ~ {(your oc name) was abandoned and now was taken in by a spoiled mother and a loving father, and right after her father leaves, she gets abused. (Me), her sister, softens up to her and makes her popular until high school.}
•Love you for who you are ~ {(name) came to Middle Bay High School as his/her first day, but a deaf girl (me) comes also and gets bullied until high school, and (your oc name) and (me) become friends. Possibly, boyfriend/girlfriend or girlfriend/girlfriend? [Like the movie, Silent Voice!]}
•Hidden Sisters ~ {(your oc name) goes to Middle Bay Middle School, meeting (me) after your group of gals/boys was bullying (me). But when (me) starts to get depression, (your oc name) knows that’s enough by standing up for (me). But who would know that (me) was depressed? A rumor.}
Why Her, Not Me? ~
Dark Angels
•His/Her Little Bet...

Thank you, and please respond to me through PM or Here!

I'm a fellow Gacha Life/Club user, and uh- I'm open to do 'The Hated Child' or 'Why Her, not me?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back