• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a rapper to charm my dancer m+m!

Yuippi

Dreamer
Hello!

So I haven't been looking for a new RP partner in a while as I am super busy with work but there is this one idea that keeps circling in my head and I had to put it out there to see if anyone would be interested.

So the idea is basically that there is this dancer who is openly gay and has been from a very early age. He recently was in a music video that became the newest viral thing and has quite suddenly become famous. He is the sweetest guy and very good-looking too so people are charmed by him.
I have a big back story and everything to this character so I would be taking him to myself.

Now to the character I would like you to have. I don't have too many specifics because I want to give you room to grow and develop a character you will love.
So first things first he would have to be a rap artist. He would also be very deep in the closet or maybe the idea of being with a man had never even accord to him.
I also picture him being famous on some level maybe in a group or just solo artist but the magazines would have painted him to be this bad boy. And he would need to be famous enough to be a person that the gossip magazines write about.

Our story would start with the two running into each other a few times before they find themselves at a party where in one way or another there is a kiss and a huge interest to spend some time together but with people always following them around and your character not being out or maybe not even wanting to be out things will be complicated.

That's the basic idea!

Now I don't have too many recruitments when it comes down to you but there are a few things I hope from my partner.
-Please be over 18! The older the better as I am over 30 years old
-Excited about plotting new things and not opposed to adding new characters to the plot.
-Regular replies. I understand that we all have a life but still!

I guess that is it! Please send me a PM if you are interested and tell me a little about yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back