• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VenomIvy001

A Casual Laidback Roleplayer
A golden eyed young maiden that is a skilled born magic user (aka a witch.) lived a a gorgeous palace working happily as an herbalist and healer of the royal family. But after watching the love of her life being brutally murdered infront of her on the battle field against a horrible king.Her loves last moments were spent in her arms as she held him trying to stop his bleeding.His body went cold and limp in her arms causing her to feel rage and sadness until her vision goes dark as she cast a spell.

When she opened her eyes it was a month before the battle against the bad king.the spell she had cast sent her back in time,To Be exact it was the day where she had met the love of her life.The day where he rescued her from being sold to a slave trader, the day she found out her love was the current Prince of the Laiune Kingdom the enemy kingdom of the bad kings.The prince takes her to his home where she begins to work as the herbalist and healer.

With the memories of the future events the dear young lady will use her knowledge to prevent her love from dying.

Hello I would like to do this roleplay with somebody willing to be a the prince.I will be playing the golden eyes witch and we can still talk about plot and stuff.

I'd be interested in possibly being the prince if we could add a supernatural element to this rp.

Lol I just realized that after I said that lmao. Like I read it and forgot Witches were supernatural for a second. Like I am thinking that the prince could be a vampire or werewolf, whatever works for you and can you pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back