• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner!

Hey everyone!

Mind the formatting, I'm typing this on my phone over a lunch break at work. This post is NOT indicative of my writing style/quality.

Just like literally everyone else on this platform, I'm looking for a writing partner!

I do not mind if you're male or female, so long as you're willing to write the male side of a romance.

I will DEFINITELY double if necessary, with one caveat: You put just as much effort into developing the secondary character as you do the first. I actually have a REALLY good time developing/flushing out secondary characters for my rp partners. I want them to have just as much fun as I do when writing!

My primary character is always going to be a female, who will pursue a male love interest. However, my secondary can be whatever you prefer. I am NOT picky in that regard.

I will write either OC, or set worlds, but if we're doing set worlds, rule-bending/plot-bending/OC is a must.

Romance is never the main force behind a plot, but it's a definite driver.

I have been doing this for about 20 years, I'm nearly 32, so please, I will only write with people who are over the age of 21.

I have outgrown the school/dormitory style rp. But I'm open to just about anything else!

I like dark, gritty, traumatic/dramatic themes. I like torturing the characters on all possible fronts.

I'm not stuffy, I'm very chill, and as long as you're sending me decent quality replies (good length, few errors, good substance) then we are going to get along splendidly!

If you're down to brainstorm/chat about some plots, hit me up in the DMs! I do work a "9-5" CST, but I'm pretty responsive!

Last edited:
Um... Hello! Sorry, just a little nervous... I've never done dark or gritty before and I'm not really sure how it works so I'm hoping you don't mind inexperience on that front...

I am now 25 years of age and can only actually use my phone (fair warning) because my laptop is dead to the world. I'm reasonably comfortable playing any gender character. (Not just traditional genders, either! In case that becomes important at some point...)

Um... I don't think it's going to be an issue, based on what you posted, but all I really ask is that my writing partners four simple requests.

1. Follow the RPN rules.
2. Reply with more than two words. I need something to work with, please. (Um... IC. Not necessarily in OOC chat... ^^; )
3. I hate to sound snooty or whatever, but I like to actually be able to read and understand what my partner sends me without spending ages trying to decipher some shorthand I don't know.
4. If you have a problem with something I've sent you (either IC or OOC) please tell me so we can discuss it, not just shoot it down. Please?

Okay! I think that's everything for now. If you're willing to talk plotlines with me, give me a shout! Thank you for your time and have a nice timezone! ^^

Bump! I actually had super good luck finding a writing buddy on this website, but I'm always looking!

Writing is my biggest hobby, and I'm very responsive!

Just, please PM for quickest response, as I literally didn't even see the above poster until I came back to this again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back