• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner to do multiple RPs With, Variety of Interests

JackEdwards512

Flexible and Open to Anything
Alright Everyone! Hi there I'm Jack, nice to meet you all! I'm looking for a new Roleplay partner after awhile without one! I'm a big fan in a lot of fandoms but a lot of the time I just enjoy random prompts and start from there! Soooo I guess I'll give some prompts or ideas and some fandoms I'm in and we can go from there! Just DM me if you're interested! Oh and I do personally prefer discord to Roleplay on. And I don't mind playing any gendered pairings! I can play both guy and girl or even other if that's your taste, Im very open to LGBT. And I do love OOC chat! I find it best to make friends with the person you roleplay with!

Fandoms:
  • Web Comics:
    • Homestuck(Honestly probably most interested of fandom ones right now)
  • Video Games:
    • Danganronpa
    • Zero Escape
    • Pokemon
    • Dragon Quest
    • The World Ends With You
  • Anime
    • Steins;Gate
    • My Hero Academia
    • The Fate Series
    • Durarara
    • Hamatora
    • Baccano
  • Ideas or Prompts:
    • Crossdressing Characters(Usually prefer guy crossdressing as girl but both do work!)
    • Alien x Human
    • Supernatural Themes(Ex. Ghost and Human, etc.)
    • Time Travel(Personally have idea for a Time Traveller goes back in time and finds an ancient(but yet somehow still decent looking person) and ends up accidentally going back to the future with them, and then has to help teach them how to speak and how the world works)
    • Kidnapper x Kidnapped
    • Boss x Employee
    • Hero x Villain
    • Royalty x Citizen
    • Royalty x Royalty
    • Royalty x Servant/Knight
    • Injured Knight x Servant
    • Mafia
    • Assassin x Target
    • Arranged Marriage
    • God x Human
    • Pirates
    • Otome Game Style(Ex. Multiple choices of romance for MC to pursue)
And as stated Im open to other ideas as well! Just DM me with any interests you might want to do!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm pretty into playing cross dressing characters but other ideas like otome style and alien x human seem interesting as well. In how old are characters are you looking for?

Hey! I’d be totally interested in doing a RoyaltyxServant/Knight scenario. I have a character which could fit that theme pretty well. Definitely feel free to DM me! :D

Greetings. I am interested in Boku No Hero Academia, God x Human, Injured Knight x Servant or Supernatural Themes.
Send me a DM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back