• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♔ Looking for (a) Partner(s) ♔

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Marshmallow’s Search

tumblr_static_eg2nej1dedk4cowc4scoc4sok.gif

Hello there stranger.

My name is Marshmallow, or Mars for short. I have around four years role-play experience. My hobby is to write stories of course, especially with those who have the enthusiasm to push the plot forward as time passes by, naturally I will do the same.

I am a college student which means that my hours can be quite chaotic, resulting in me not being able to respond every day. Please keep that in mind. If I will be away for a longer period of time, so let’s say for more than two-three days, I will message you about it. Or you can message me in case if I forgot. I will try to respond as soon as possible.

A good point in role-plays is surprises. I like to be surprised about what your character is going to do or say, be it for good or for worse. It makes the story just that bit more exciting and it can spice things up quite a bit as well. However, I will draw the line of unicorns appearing in the middle of the ocean in a modern RP. If you’ve read this place your favorite kind of food in your response to this post.

~~~

So, what am I looking for…

It’s not much really, just a person who has
enthusiasm to write a story with me. Also I would like at least two paragraphs consisting of minimum five lines of text. If you happen to be gone for more than three days, please message me about it so I know and also send me a pm when you do not feel like going on with the role-play anymore or if you would like to change something.

tumblr_n078qcYIn21t6o9d1o1_250.gif

~~~

The role-plays. The moment that you’ve been waiting for. I have some plots, some ideas and some fandoms which you can choose from. Also feel free to recommend something that isn’t on here.

The Ideas

no slide
no slide
Artificial Affection - Closed
It’s the year 2050 and technology has advanced by leaps and bounds, exceeding the vision and capabilities of countless scientists from previous decades. Artificial Intelligence is the buzz word on the lips on government officials as well as the everyday citizen. Robots have become part of daily life; delivering mail, performing home cleaning services, automating the task of driving a car and so much more. In this new era, artificially intelligent beings serve the purpose of making human life easier and more pleasurable. YC is a lonely beta tester, whose primary job is to test run androids (robots with human appearance) before they are shipped out for sale to the public. YC isn’t the best at social relationships, so they much prefer to spend time with androids who can communicate and interact without judgment or need of social convention. When YC is asked to test a new android prototype (MC), YC is amazed at how advanced MC is. MC seems unique, learning at a pace more rapid than their predecessors, able to somehow intuit feelings of the user, gradually able to mirror human emotions: anger, sorrow, even love. As YC continues to “test” MC, the pair become attached to one another. Every day that goes by with YC noting the android’s progress, MC begins to feel more and more… human.

What will happen if/when the beta tester is asked to return the prototype? Can an evolved android become capable of actual love, or are MC’s feelings merely a convincing simulation?

Ghost
In the prime of their life, Muse A perishes in a tragic car accident. Shortly after, Muse B, who is in desperate need of an organ transplant, gets the call that they’re next on the list for donation. Muse A was an organ donor and because Muse A and Muse B were a perfect match, Muse B becomes a recipient of the vital organ from the recently departed Muse A. The transplant surgery goes well, however there are unforeseen side effects. While in the hospital, Muse B begins to see flashes in the corner of their eye of a person they’ve never seen before, Muse A. At first, Muse B dismisses the creepy sightings, assuming it has something to do with the medications they’re on. Once Muse B’s allowed to go home, the sightings become more frequent and Muse A’s non-corporeal form becomes more vivid. Muse B experiences the shock of their life when Muse A actually begins to speak to them one day, suggesting that they’re now connected somehow because of the transplant. Muse A may be dead, but they’re still hanging around and only Muse B can see them. Muse B is stuck with Muse A’s spirit at their side, and they have to learn how to live together for an indefinite future.

Fandoms

> Shokugeki no Kyojin

> Attack on Titan

> Tokyo Ghoul

> Ouran High School Host Club

Ideas

> Currently none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, look at that dog eating curry! Cute! I really love chocolate, personally.

I have an idea myself, though it doesn´t fit any of your plots. PM me if interested

Idea said:
Awww, look at that dog eating curry! Cute! I really love chocolate, personally.
I have an idea myself, though it doesn´t fit any of your plots. PM me if interested
Hahaha, it's indeed very cute. ^^

And sure, pm me about it.

Hello! I'm interested in the plot "Artificial Affection". I'm also interested in hot dogs... :)

Oh gosh. -facepalm- Blame my lack of sleep for it. Sorry about that

Cosimia said:
Hello! I'm interested in the plot "Artificial Affection". I'm also interested in hot dogs... :)
Alright, I'll message you in a sec. ^^ Hot dogs are awesome. -thumbs up-

Marshmallow said:
Oh gosh. -facepalm- Blame my lack of sleep for it. Sorry about that
Alright, I'll message you in a sec. ^^ Hot dogs are awesome. -thumbs up-
no problem, just waiting on ya.

I like enchiladas. And I love the artificial love plot. I'm gone for the weekend, so I can't write anything huge until Monday, but I'd love to bounce ideas. Pm me

I like Lurking in the Shadows, with a little twist in mind, of course I you don't mind?

oh, and I Love Rice

@Marshmallow

I'm honestly interested in all three of these! Shoot me a PM if you can!

I'm personally quite a big fan of black olives. :)

I'm intrigued, given you've the time for yet another story-teller looking for a plot. I'd love to discuss a few more of your creative interests in a pm, as I've a few more questions, but otherwise I wouldn't mind writing a story with you. Just gotta make sure you're the type I'm looking for, and to be honest I hope that type is the type that likes cake: specifically that which has cheese in the name...because that's my favorite.

Protocol said:
I like enchiladas. And I love the artificial love plot. I'm gone for the weekend, so I can't write anything huge until Monday, but I'd love to bounce ideas. Pm me
Alright, I'll pm you about it. Though I've never eaten enchiladas before. o-o

LilyannaGaming said:
I like Lurking in the Shadows, with a little twist in mind, of course I you don't mind?
oh, and I Love Rice

@Marshmallow
Rice is awesome and I'll pm you in a sec~

Sirius1023 said:
I'm honestly interested in all three of these! Shoot me a PM if you can!
I'm personally quite a big fan of black olives. :)
I'll pm you and olives are pretty good. I especially like the spicy ones or the ones with anchovy. ;)

Freelancer said:
I'm intrigued, given you've the time for yet another story-teller looking for a plot. I'd love to discuss a few more of your creative interests in a pm, as I've a few more questions, but otherwise I wouldn't mind writing a story with you. Just gotta make sure you're the type I'm looking for, and to be honest I hope that type is the type that likes cake: specifically that which has cheese in the name...because that's my favorite.
I like cake but not that much of a fan of cheesecake. u-u I'll pm you~

Hey!

So I'm interested in both Lurking in the Shadows and Ghost, if you're still looking for someone for either of those. :)

annabel said:
Hey!
So I'm interested in both Lurking in the Shadows and Ghost, if you're still looking for someone for either of those. :)
I'm sorry but it seems like you haven't read everything that I've written down in my first post. Therefore I'll have to decline your offer. I hope you'll find somebody else. ^^

Stinky Tofu or Ramen Noodles.

I'm not particularly interested in any of the plots/fandoms you have listed above, but I have a couple of Dystopian plots I'd be willing to run past you ^-^

Marshmallow said:
Marshmallow’s Search

tumblr_static_eg2nej1dedk4cowc4scoc4sok.gif

Hello there stranger.

My name is Marshmallow, or Mars for short. I have around four years role-play experience. My hobby is to write stories of course, especially with those who have the enthusiasm to push the plot forward as time passes by, naturally I will do the same.

I am a college student which means that my hours can be quite chaotic, resulting in me not being able to respond every day. Please keep that in mind. If I will be away for a longer period of time, so let’s say for more than two-three days, I will message you about it. Or you can message me in case if I forgot. I will try to respond as soon as possible.

A good point in role-plays is surprises. I like to be surprised about what your character is going to do or say, be it for good or for worse. It makes the story just that bit more exciting and it can spice things up quite a bit as well. However, I will draw the line of unicorns appearing in the middle of the ocean in a modern RP. If you’ve read this place your favorite kind of food in your response to this post.

~~~

So, what am I looking for…

It’s not much really, just a person who has
enthusiasm to write a story with me. Also I would like at least two paragraphs consisting of minimum five lines of text. If you happen to be gone for more than three days, please message me about it so I know and also send me a pm when you do not feel like going on with the role-play anymore or if you would like to change something.

tumblr_n078qcYIn21t6o9d1o1_250.gif

~~~

The role-plays. The moment that you’ve been waiting for. I have some plots, some ideas and some fandoms which you can choose from. Also feel free to recommend something that isn’t on here.

The Ideas

no slide
no slide no slide no slide
Artificial Affection - Closed
It’s the year 2050 and technology has advanced by leaps and bounds, exceeding the vision and capabilities of countless scientists from previous decades. Artificial Intelligence is the buzz word on the lips on government officials as well as the everyday citizen. Robots have become part of daily life; delivering mail, performing home cleaning services, automating the task of driving a car and so much more. In this new era, artificially intelligent beings serve the purpose of making human life easier and more pleasurable. YC is a lonely beta tester, whose primary job is to test run androids (robots with human appearance) before they are shipped out for sale to the public. YC isn’t the best at social relationships, so they much prefer to spend time with androids who can communicate and interact without judgment or need of social convention. When YC is asked to test a new android prototype (MC), YC is amazed at how advanced MC is. MC seems unique, learning at a pace more rapid than their predecessors, able to somehow intuit feelings of the user, gradually able to mirror human emotions: anger, sorrow, even love. As YC continues to “test” MC, the pair become attached to one another. Every day that goes by with YC noting the android’s progress, MC begins to feel more and more… human.

What will happen if/when the beta tester is asked to return the prototype? Can an evolved android become capable of actual love, or are MC’s feelings merely a convincing simulation?

Ghost
In the prime of their life, Muse A perishes in a tragic car accident. Shortly after, Muse B, who is in desperate need of an organ transplant, gets the call that they’re next on the list for donation. Muse A was an organ donor and because Muse A and Muse B were a perfect match, Muse B becomes a recipient of the vital organ from the recently departed Muse A. The transplant surgery goes well, however there are unforeseen side effects. While in the hospital, Muse B begins to see flashes in the corner of their eye of a person they’ve never seen before, Muse A. At first, Muse B dismisses the creepy sightings, assuming it has something to do with the medications they’re on. Once Muse B’s allowed to go home, the sightings become more frequent and Muse A’s non-corporeal form becomes more vivid. Muse B experiences the shock of their life when Muse A actually begins to speak to them one day, suggesting that they’re now connected somehow because of the transplant. Muse A may be dead, but they’re still hanging around and only Muse B can see them. Muse B is stuck with Muse A’s spirit at their side, and they have to learn how to live together for an indefinite future.

Fandoms

> Shokugeki no Kyojin

> Attack on Titan

> Tokyo Ghoul

> Ouran High School Host Club

Ideas

> Currently none.

I'd be interested in Tokyo Ghoul.

VanessaFirefly said:
I'd be interested in Tokyo Ghoul.
Wilted said:
I have been wanting to do a Attack On Titan roleplay since forever!!! I met your requirements and would love to discuss a roleplay with you!!
Looks like you haven't read everything on my first post...

Marshmallow said:
Looks like you haven't read everything on my first post...
Oh sorry. Favorite kind of food?I'm not sure what that means but I like chocolate.I didn't do this the first time because I almost never get replies on here so I was discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back