• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For A Partner (MxF)

Fortunate Son

Never stop creating your beautiful world.
Hey guys, I'll just go ahead and say that I'm not super snazzy with making these, so I'll keep it short and simple. I'm really craving some kind of Fantasy RP in the vein of The Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem, even if it isn't in one of those fandoms I'm willing and more than happy to just make up an RP world and characters to use. Both are equally fun to me haha. In addition, I enjoy a touch of MxF romance in with that. I will say that I'm a lot more comfortable playing male characters. I'm a 23-year-old guy, I live on the east coast US, and I work during the day usually, so I tend to RP of the night. I don't expect super long posts, anywhere from a few sentences to two paragraphs is what I tend to write. I have quite a few years of RP under my belt, and I'm fine with either one or two posts a day or rapid fire RP. Well, if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM!

Hello! I was curious as to what all you are interested in roleplaying, so may I pm you?

Hey guys, I'll just go ahead and say that I'm not super snazzy with making these, so I'll keep it short and simple. I'm really craving some kind of Fantasy RP in the vein of The Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem, even if it isn't in one of those fandoms I'm willing and more than happy to just make up an RP world and characters to use. Both are equally fun to me haha. In addition, I enjoy a touch of MxF romance in with that. I will say that I'm a lot more comfortable playing male characters. I'm a 23-year-old guy, I live on the east coast US, and I work during the day usually, so I tend to RP of the night. I don't expect super long posts, anywhere from a few sentences to two paragraphs is what I tend to write. I have quite a few years of RP under my belt, and I'm fine with either one or two posts a day or rapid fire RP. Well, if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM!
Hey! I really enjoy fantasy rps and I usually play as a female. Would you be interested in rping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back