• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a partner for one or both of the rps listed !! (long post)

fluffylilbee

i <3 knights
hey! i’m looking for someone to rp with, i’m really flexible when it comes to what kind (i love making new ones, i’m not really confined to one concept) but there’s a few i specifically wanna do!:
-precursor, i really wanna do romantic type stuff for all the settings/characters i have here-

70s/80s type rp, my oc’s name is Amalie Fontaine. she’s the new girl in school, she has a past that she keeps locked up deep inside her chest. she skateboards, smokes cigarettes, and has a strained relationship with her dad. i imagine she’s new to her small town, and she meets someone who takes a liking to her. the rp would basically be them getting close and eventually dating and doing stuff together!! if you want more info, such as appearance, plot, stuff like that, please reply, i’ll give my discord !!

fantasy rp, with a dark mage named volo. this character means a lot to me, i’ve had her since mid 2016 i believe. essentially her backstory is that she was a part of the high dragon counsel, (all based from different elements) but thought their ways were constricting her. despite their warnings, she created her own sort of cult, the dark scribe. they overcame her, however, and the high priest turned against her and turned her from a strong dragon to a timid girl, essentially taking back her power. she tried to escape, and they blinded her. she can’t remember her family besides the dragons.

i’d much prefer doing the first one, but i can do both! if you’re interested pls reply ^^ i have discord and tumblr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back