• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner (closed?)

Beeze

!!!
So I have a "plot" that I'm dying to do. I've got more figured out so PM and if you're interested

But I just liked the idea of a casual romance. I was thinking we can have one couple and starting in their teen/young adult years, have them grow up and get married and have kids and eventually we move on to one or two of their children's stories

There will be plenty of time skips and a very open world to throw in whatever twists we want to use. I'm planing on this being long term, but activity isn't important. I'm on every day but may not reply every day depending on how busy I am. I also LOVE OOC chat and would hope my partner does too. I'd prefer an 18+ partner because of my age but would possibly accept someone younger. Besides that, I just expect a decent grasp on English grammar and spelling and the ability to post about 1-2 paragraphs though I can easily go higher. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I also just wanted to say that this was pretty open still. Like "plot"-wise. I've got very vague starting ideas but I'm also willing to listen to whatever direction you want to go with this

also this is a bump

Love your idea, I’d love to write with youu.

So I have a "plot" that I'm dying to do. I've got more figured out so PM and if you're interested

But I just liked the idea of a casual romance. I was thinking we can have one couple and starting in their teen/young adult years, have them grow up and get married and have kids and eventually we move on to one or two of their children's stories

There will be plenty of time skips and a very open world to throw in whatever twists we want to use. I'm planing on this being long term, but activity isn't important. I'm on every day but may not reply every day depending on how busy I am. I also LOVE OOC chat and would hope my partner does too. I'd prefer an 18+ partner because of my age but would possibly accept someone younger. Besides that, I just expect a decent grasp on English grammar and spelling and the ability to post about 1-2 paragraphs though I can easily go higher. Please PM me if interested.
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back