• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner! Advanced Lit!

soulsparks

IT'S REWIND TIME * F * 23
Hey guys, what's up! I'm new to this site, so I figured this would be a good way to start! My name is Panda, I'm 23, and have about 10 years of experience! I used to write on Tumblr, and still do, but the environment is a lot different than what I'm used to! So im excited to get into the community! Before we get started on what I'm looking for, I'd like to go over a few rules.

- As from the title, I'd prefer advanced lit roleplays! So the average is about 2-3 paragraphs a reply. Proper grammar and spelling is a must. I'm not saying you can mess up! A mistake here or there is nothing, and stylized writing is also ok.

- must be 18+ years!

- please don't pester me for replies! I'm pretty slow when it comes to replies. I'm a little faster on discord, and most definitely prefer it when talking ooc. i've been known to need time away, but I will not ghost you! I will always try to let people know when I'll be gone, though I can't always say for how long.

- must be plot heavy! And what I mean by this is that there's not a lot that I like to wing plots with. I'd much rather discuss something and collaborate with my partner than just going with the wind! So be up for a lot of OOC discussion!

- ghost friendly! I get it, life sucks sometimes. Anxiety is a bitch. Sometimes just saying no is hard. I won't hold a grudge, but if you have an issue with me please tell me if you can! But again, life is a bitch. Sometimes it doesn't work like that and it's ok.

-same goes for me! If I feel comfortable explaining why I need to cut ties, I will. But if I feel uncomfortable, I will leave and cut off communication.

-I'd like to be friends with the people I write with! I need a lot of ooc communication and without it, interactions and writing make me uncomfortable. If that isn't your cup of tea, I don't think this will work out!

-DO NOT LET ME BE THE ONLY ONE MAKING IDEAS AND PLOTS. It's good to be flexible. It's good to be open. But when I throw numerous base plots at you to start and nothing gets elaborated on, it's not my cup of tea and it makes me incredibly annoyed. This is literally the one thing that I will get legitimately mad at. If I say something, it's one thing to go "yea that's cool" every now and then. But when it's constantly happening and I'm have to drag out any sort of other response besides affirmation, I'm not going to stick around for long.

--not really a rule, but I do prefer to chat over discord! If we don't rp there, that's ok! But it's much easier for me to get interested and motivated on the ooc chat there!

So that's about it for the rules, I will edit this post if I feel I need to add some, but otherwise not too bad!

Fandoms! Bolded will mean they are high interest currently! I'll also note characters I think I can play specifically. If left blank, then feel free to ask! (Reminder: They must be a female character!) However, just ask and I might know the anime and/or would be willing to take a look at it! I won't guarentee I have the time, so I apologize.

Demon Slayer (Nezuko, Kanoe, Shinobu)
My Hero Academia (Ochako, Mina, Momo,)
Stardew Valley (This one I rather as a AU of some sorts? Like other characters in Stardew Valley rather than the cast themselves)
Kill La Kill
Little Witch Academia (Akko)
DanganRonpa V3
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
CyberPunk 2077 ( Still playing through it,so just a heads up)

Just ask!

I don't like slice of life kind of original RPs, so Just a heads up but I love doing OC x OC too!

If you've read this far, tell me your favorite anime of all time and your favorite color!

Don't forget I'm up for doubling! I'll try and make it as fair as possible!

Oh, if you post a comment down below or PM me and you don't receive a response, I'm not interested!

I know I come off as bitchy, but this is to prevent previous uncomfortable situations I've been in! Thank you!!

I also love romance plots and such! But I also dig action, a bit of slice of life, and angst! Such a good mix!

Basically, I'm just looking for someone to collaborate with and come up with ideas together as a team! So thank you for reading this far! Please feel free to reply to this post and I'll reach out to you!

edit: I WILL NOT REPLY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT READ MY RULES. Trust me, I know.

Kudos!

edit: I WILL NOT REPLY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT READ MY RULES. Trust me, I know.

Kudos!

Last edited:
Just to make sure I've read your post correctly, are you exclusively looking for a partner in fandom based RPs or simple prefer it?

I simply prefer them! I'd love to come up with original worlds and stories!

The only thing that I'd really like to stick to is the characters listed, but I can very well remake backstories and fit them into anything that my partner and I make!

If you're still looking for a partner, I'm interested. I prefer original settings, but don't mind throwing in references to fandoms. I love the idea of a bigger and more open universe where both writers can throw in the most bizarre and unique characters, creatures, and plots they can come up with or from their favorite fandoms.

I'm not too much of a romance person, myself, but I have the habit of playing multiple characters to advance the plot. I usually stick to two main characters at most that appear and interact with the plot regularly.

I can easily play any role and I love pitching ideas with a writer who will add their own ideas to the story to make the experience unique for both writers.

My favorite anime is Outlaw Star, my favorite color is purple.

I create really random scenarios, creatures, and characters, so please understand that this will be a common occurrence. I know that sometimes my descriptions may fail in my posts and I am more than happy to explain OOC.

I am of the non-lethal variety regarding characters. This does not mean that I refuse to kill or let a character die, if it motivates the plot or story, I'm all for it. I prefer heavy communication if it's not predetermined mob fodder and I will not kill a character that is not my own without permission. Non-lethal attacking is fine and I don't require premission, though, but will ask for permission if you prefer it.

Cheers and good luck on your search!

Hi! I’d love to roleplay, but I have a question: are you looking for any Harry Potter rps? It’s mentioned under sub genres but I wanted to double check!
Yes! Though I will admit my knowledge is a little rusty, but I'd be willing to look stuff up and get reacquainted with the series!

Hey! I was wondering if you can play any other characters besides Kaede from Danganronpa? If not, it's alright! I don't really have anyone I can play that I ship her with, and I like doing romantic roleplays as well, lmao. No worries if you don't!

My favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter and my favorite color is either green or purple, by the way
Sorry this is super late! If you're asking if I write as other characters from Danganronpa, I do not! I only have a handful of characters that I like to write because I put a lot of time and effort into how they behave!

Bump!! Just a reminder I know when rules aren't being read, and will not respond to messages if you haven't.

My favourite anime is SAILOR MOON and my favourite colour is AQUAMARINE.

Just a point of clarification: you're open to trying original scenarios as long as you can insert the characters you like to play into them, right? I could be open to this so long as I'm not expected to have a lot of prior knowledge about the character you're playing.

My favourite anime is SAILOR MOON and my favourite colour is AQUAMARINE.

Just a point of clarification: you're open to trying original scenarios as long as you can insert the characters you like to play into them, right? I could be open to this so long as I'm not expected to have a lot of prior knowledge about the character you're playing.

Absolutely! I'm totally open to doing original scenarios, no prior knowledge is needed for most of these characters. In most cases, I'll blend them into the world and change their backstory accordingly.

bump! on the search for Demon Slayer RPs! I'd love to write with a Tanjiro, I've been totally thinking how cool it would be to have Miku as a Demon Slayer in the Corp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back