• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a New(Ish) and Unique Person to RP With? (MXM, MXF,MXNB)

New one works what you got
Well for the human you are a VanHelsing family which killed many of the Desisa race, You find My OC and instead of killing him you start to study him and fall in love.(Closed for now

The werewolf one, you find my Oc on your land and track him down, trying to figure out why he is there and you begin to think of him as a mate, not food.(open)

Vampire one, Desisa blood is a delicacy among vampires, you find my OC with intentions to bleed him dry, but you then drink some and become hooked, you don't want to finish it off and never have it again(Closed for now

Witch same as the vampire but you use it for spells

The demon one is you are sent by Satan to investigate a new species that shows up and meet MC and study from afar before you become infatuated or something like that, depends on which Sin your character Embodies.( Craving and searching)

The Monster one depends on what monster you play as.

Now I have two anthro Plots

One of which is where MC took in a small animal and raised it for a while but because of his species YC slowly became intelligent and one days became an anthro. (Kinda craving)

The other is one in which MC is in a world where Anthros have become the domain species and males have become increasingly rare so MC is harrassed for being a male and for being a "No fur" (Not craving)

(NEW inspired by an ASMR I heard the other day.) Lamia. If you don't know what that is it's basically a creature that is half snake, half human. Usually female. But the story is along the lines of MC gets lost and finds YC and wants help finding where to go and at first YC was going to eat him but it is getting close to winter, and needs a warm-blooded creature to snuggle up to. Will our characters fall in love before the thaw? or will they separate at spring, either by death or escape?

(New) A plot with a Knight who is saved by MC and pledges their undying servitude to him, But MC does not want it, will he become convinced, will they grow closer or will something tear them apart?

(New) YC is some sort of Diety, and MC helps them when they are in a mortal form and about to die, when they finnaly return to power YC either falls in love with him or wants to watch over him.

(New) Angel who finds a demon trying to tempt MC comes to the rescue

(New) The Curse of Madness It's another thread I opened a while ago, but it has YC, A Royal who's parent's conquered a neighboring kingdom and took home some of the subjects. YC is looking through for a servant and finds MC who has an alluring presence and some peculiar eyes.

(New) Death themself. The Grim Reaper has been a mantle kept by YC's Family since the begining of time, and YC the newest wearer was tasked with finding why MC's Race just won't die. What will become of the two, Will MC meet his maker? Or will YC be willing to bend the rules?

The werewolf one, you find my Oc on your land and track him down, trying to figure out why he is there and you begin to think of him as a mate, not food.(open)
The demon one is you are sent by Satan to investigate a new species that shows up and meet MC and study from afar before you become infatuated or something like that, depends on which Sin your character Embodies.( Craving and searching)
I am definitely down for either of these! Shoot me a PM if you're still interested? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back