• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a longterm Rp partner

KnightsOfFire

Hello there! I'm looking for a Long term Role play partner. I would prefer this Rp partner to be comfortable with role playing someone not as good as them. it depends on the situation really but i try my hardest to at least have a paragraph or 2 but i tend to be a lot more detailed and longer with action scenes. but overtime i will automatically begin to copy your style. according to those on the site i also role play on i make really amazing plot ideas and plots themselves. Some of my favorite genres include but not limited to Sci Fi, Fantasy, Action and Mystery. although my skill is very much refined in the fantasy section but I'm working on my Sci Fi skills and mystery I'm not very skilled in but i do enjoy. I see people saying oh i can only reply a couple times a week. I'm not sure why that is but for me i can reply many many many times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back